Who stopped playing?

I stopped play mostly because the turns take too long just by the mid-game. I have a i7-930 and using a SSD. There is no reason taking a turn should take so long.

Find out the names of the developers who worked on this crap, and don't ever let them near a computer again. Ever. :mad:
The devs just do what the designers tell them. Technically, the SP game is mostly ok. The MP game is what it is partly because of steamworks, partly because of the designers. If gameplay is bad, it's the lead designer's responsibility. As for MP, parts of the issues come from the decision to cut costs by using Steamworks, again not the devs responsibility.

I am still playing the game and enjoying it but thats probibly because I dont have that much game time. I like civ 5 but I also dislike some major aspects of it for example in civ 3 it was realy hard to get a diplomacy win in civ 5 its a piece of cake by the time I get un I can usualy have anywhere from 300 to 500 gold per turn depending on how I play the game so I simply buy off city states and win, It was funny in one game I took over half the known world and launched 5 nukes but the screen at the end said I won through diplomacy.

Top Bottom