Who to attack

and the stalemate is broken, i took the advice and made a peace and then a sneak/amphibious attack on 6 cities in one turn with 70 units, 25 artillery and 7 armies

Attachments

• ironq6.JPG
    ironq6.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 87
Ive got Infantry and artillery now wooohoooo and my frigates helped by the artillery has sunk 7 destroyers hehe

:eek: :eek: WOW!! That's worthy of a :spear: !

and the stalemate is broken, i took the advice and made a peace and then a sneak/amphibious attack on 6 cities in one turn with 70 units, 25 artillery and 7 armies

Nice job.:goodjob:

haha oh thanks, i was quite pleased with it too, now im just a fews turns from modern armour and the mongols only have tow inf. to resist 9 armies with modrn tanks mwaha, and better yet karakorum has 5 wonders thank you very much ghenkis:)

i have to say tho the mongols still have alot of infantry so there can be no more fast victories:crazyeye:

Try to hurt every infantry maybe 1 or 2 points per turn, and then they'll stop bothering you. Use all of your excess artillery and you can funnel them all to a spot of your choosing using your armies, since the AI won't attack armies. Or some powerful defenders of yours. Use hills and stuff to funnel them, then obliterate them:evil:

oh that was my idea exactly, i just my new armies. Mostly lol tho im able to know them down 2-3 points because of my massive artillery group, lol i more often run out of units to attack with than weaked targets. I Also have bombers alltho ive stationed them around my island as sea defence, since the mongols have a good air defence anyway my artillery will have to do alone as support.

Hehe did you see in the map i burn 2 cities i couldnt hold, the mongols are still so angry with me, they wont do anything not even trade coal which they lost to me lol no more rail road for me, did i mention that i razed more than half the tiles around Karakorum:hammer::cool:

its my island

hehe they decared war on me but i bet they didnt think i had 6 armies with modern armour hehe:crazyeye:

Attachments

• ironq7.JPG
    ironq7.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 55
somebody need to clean up lol AL core would not like the sumerians

Attachments

• ironq8.JPG
    ironq8.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom