Who will be released next week? (28/08 - 03/09)

Which Civ will be next?

• Arabia

Votes: 46 15.8%
  • Greece / Sparta (Gorgo)

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Greece / Athens (Pericles)

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • India

Votes: 44 15.1%
  • Kongo

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Rome

Votes: 77 26.5%
  • Russia

Votes: 26 8.9%
  • Spain (Isabella)

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Denmark / Norway / Vikings

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought someone posted a close up of that picture, and that there was something in the middle that looked very Ottoman to it anyway (like a gem or something)

Peter is the leader of Russia this time?

I voted for Rome because it's clearly the most popular.

Yet we've never guessed it right. Ed Beach wakes up on Tuesdays, checks our poll and then decides he'll pick the 3rd least popular. Just because he can.

Not any longer that is what he used to do...but he is on parole. So he will pick the most popular this time!

Why do these threads keep popping up? No, seriously, what's the point?

It's basically a mini game to keep us occupied until Civilization VI comes out. Nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Why do these threads keep popping up? No, seriously, what's the point?

Threads usually pop up when someone clicks the "new thread" button and then fill in the Title and say something in the message section. Then you click the Submit button and up it pops. How it happens no body knows, it's the magic of the internet. You should try it sometime.

As to the "what's the point?" question, well, the point is it gives people an opportunity to discuss what Civ they want to see next and why they think it will be picked. Sure, it's not going to bring about world peace but at least we aren't out smoking a crack pipe right?

Threads usually pop up when someone clicks the "new thread" button and then fill in the Title and say something in the message section. Then you click the Submit button and up it pops. How it happens no body knows, it's the magic of the internet. You should try it sometime.

As to the "what's the point?" question, well, the point is it gives people an opportunity to discuss what Civ they want to see next and why they think it will be picked. Sure, it's not going to bring about world peace but at least we aren't out smoking a crack pipe right?
You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension skills.

no I read quite well, I have been up for 18 hours straight so my eyes might be playing up but I'm pretty sure I answered your questions... even if you did think you were asking rhethorical questions.

Actually it's been 20 hours, there you go, It looks like I can read a forum but not a clock.

Moderator Action: Please cease the sarcasm and get back to topic. Your previous post, along with this one, are trolling.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

no I read quite well, I have been up for 18 hours straight so my eyes might be playing up but I'm pretty sure I answered your questions... even if you did think you were asking rhethorical questions.
oh I see, you're the OP, that's why you are so worked up. Don't worry, you'll come up with better thread ideas :)

Moderator Action: Please cease this trolling and get back on topic. Report posts that upset you and let staff handle it.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

not worked up mate, it's a bit like your comment. Why do people get on a thread they are not interested in and post a comment? I guess some people just want to boost their number of posts. It's ok, I've only got 200 or something, you're bigger than me... :mischief:

Looks like India is making a comeback it's up to 31.

Moderator Action: Please stop trolling.

These polls are admittedly pointless. But I always find speculation fun when the topic is of interest, so I keep voting on these.

If anything, voting in these polls gives me something to do while enduring another (figurative) grueling wait for the next First Look.

I voted Rome out of hope. But I reckon they'll save them for last. They are arguably the most iconic, recognisable and influential empire throughout history and the world. And have been a staple of the Civ games.

Top Bottom