why cant i declare war

christopher1234

Warlord
i want to declare war but for some reason i think its canceled deals i cant declare because he refuses to speak.

i tried just marching onto his lands and it wont work.i tried alt and right click and it wont work.as of this point i dont know what to do,whats the point of playing this game if i spent the last 30 turns preparing and then cant declare.by the time i am again able to declare by units are outdated.fcuk that siht man,this is nonsense or could it be that my patch has a programming eror or something.

i dont see the sense in such a stupid programme,i mean in real life just because some-one refuses to talk it doesnt mean we cant cant fight.

the game enforces peace under some circumstances - demanding tribute, for instance. I've had that happen to me, and it's a pain.

It will just take a few more turns.

the game enforces peace under some circumstances - demanding tribute, for instance. I've had that happen to me, and it's a pain.

It will just take a few more turns.

i know it will take a few more turns but i never took tribute thats what bugs me this is a stupid thing.the game developers messed up with this junk.how the hell can i not declare.

for example in this case now i have the biggest population of a certain religion and shaka is about to take a city the apostilic palace and if i can declare and take it before him including one or two more cities then i will totaly control it.thats the point that makes me angry all those turns of diplomatic manouvering and military build up for sweet nothing.

Try alt-clicking on the civ's name on the scoreboard

Alt-clicking on the leader name (in the scoreboard) will work so long as there is not a forced peace treaty, otherwise there will be a symbol next to the name.

Top Bottom