Why don't us few CFC SMAC lovers collaborate on a dedicated SMAC forum?

I was installing an attachment system. Sorry for the inconvenience! It is now possible to upload files. So, if you have some Alpha Centauri related material, feel free to fill the Download forum! :)

Okay, now we just need everyone who posted in this thread to start posting on Till's site!

That would be preferable.

Okay, now where the hell is everybody? At least 20 different people must have posted expressing interest in this thread, yet where are they now?

I would possibly join as a member and post sometimes. I don't really have any technical skills to contribute.

No technical skills (beyond registering) are expected or required! Posting alone would be a welcome contribution already.

There was a problem with the webserver, but i think i managed to sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Add One to your number of interested people. Monsoir Deston is ready and waiting to chat all about this game. I don't have a copy of it either, and am not sure where to find it--other than on ebay for lots of money. Well, I am always for talking about the different visions of Utopia/Distopia that this game suggests.

:crazyeye:
Planet is my Land,
It isn't your land!
If you don't leave, germs,
I'll send out mind worms.
You say "Vendetta",
Let's be civil, and call it War!
Planet is only made for me.
:crazyeye:
-- Vallius Deston

By the way, I found out that you can find SMAC if you sign a monthly subscription with GameTap.com. SMAX is something else--you need a lot of mula.

I went into a wireless Router set up page instead. :\

I got a webpage titled, "Thorsten H. Maempel GmbH - Global Logistik Services, Management & Consulting" with the following content:

Firmenprofil
Die Gründung der Thorsten H. Maempel GmbH als Dienstleistungsunternehmen in den Bereichen - "Global Logistik Services, Management & Consulting" - erfolgte mit der Maßgabe für diese Segmente der logistischen Prozesskette neutrale, transparente und kundenorientierte Lösungen anzubieten und zu realisieren.
Unsere Zielsetzung ist es zusammen mit den Auftraggebern Konzepte bzw. Lösungen zu erarbeiten, welche die bestehenden Organisationsformen berücksichtigen, gleichzeitig aber zu praxis- und marktgerechten sowie wirtschaftlich vorteilhaften Ergebnissen führen (Das Bessere ist des Guten Feind).

Top Bottom