Why Star Trek didn't make it

Just curious, did all the "regular" male cast take command at some point? Obviously Spock, and I think I can remember Sulu and maybe Scotty at some point. McCoy didn't though did he?
In the two-part series "The Menagerie" Spock told McCoy what he had done regarding Captain Pike and that as the ranking officer, it was McCoy's duty to place him under arrest. McCoy complied, confining Spock to his quarters prior to the court-martial.

I don't recall Chekov sitting in the captain's chair in either the TOS series, and of course he wasn't even in TAS. I'm trying to recall if he did in any of the movies. If so, it would have had to be STVI: The Undiscovered Country.

Yes, Scotty sat in the Captain's chair numerous times.

Obviously I will do, but what you quoted wasn't a criticism or objection to your post.
I just have a tendency to dislike it when people talk about what I said as though I'm not able to speak for myself.

I just have a tendency to dislike it when people talk about what I said as though I'm not able to speak for myself.

Fair enough, but I was talking about someone else's opinion/view on what you said, so it makes sense for me to be addressing them and not you.

Top Bottom