Wierd AI behavior? 108.3

EsoEs

Warlord
I had this happen to me in the same turn by 2 different civs. Playing Mongols, epic speed, Immortal diff.

So Im friends with both Japan and Songhai, I get a message from Japan inbetween turns asking me to denouce Ottomans, the score leader. I refuse and they in turn denounce me. In the same turn, Songhai asks for the same thing, I refuse, they denounce me.

Ive never seen this before, its not what I would call a bug but like I said Ive never seen it before, was this changed or something?

I have had this happen before, although not twice in the same turn. Could just be a coincidence.

Same thing happened to me.

I thought it was because I had betrayed them. (I had a pact of Freindship with them and then refused to denouce said leader).

Askia and Nobunaga are both ruthless conquerors. When your military situation isn't very strong and they give you an offer you can't refuse, if you decline, they're likely to shoot you. :D Your particular circumstance sounds like just bad luck, since nothing with leader personalities has changed for half a year or so.

Details behind each of the four personality types are here: Personalities

Top Bottom