Will VP work on Steam Deck?

Bromar1

King
I know that Valve has confirmed that normal workshop mods will work on the new Steam Deck but I'm not sure about external mods like this. Anyone know if VP will work with it?

Yes, check out the thread from a few days ago "Vox Populi on Linux". I've been playing for years via Lutris, but now you can install via proton experimental and the steam client beta. Personally just having a strange issue since I moved to steam where a few of my mods are not appearing in game. But everything from standard Vox Populi is loading.

Yes, check out the thread from a few days ago "Vox Populi on Linux". I've been playing for years via Lutris, but now you can install via proton experimental and the steam client beta. Personally just having a strange issue since I moved to steam where a few of my mods are not appearing in game. But everything from standard Vox Populi is loading.

I remember seeing you talk about this but don't remember where the conversation ended up. I would take a look at file names, with a specific focus on non-alphanumeric characters and capitalization. Under most Linux filesystems, for example, "Assyria" and "assyria" are going to be two different things. Those two files could exist in the same place. I know tools exist to bulk rename things, so you could try letting something like that put everything in your Civ folder in lowercase.

Nevermind, just found the thread and you already looked at that possibility.

Top Bottom