Will you be upset with game bugs or an incomplete game?

You know, I was thinking about buying this Civilization 5 game that I've been hearing so much about. I came to this site to find out more, and I find out that the game is buggy and unplayable, has been dumbed down completely, has horrible balancing issues, terrible graphics, and forces you to use a digital distribution service that steals you personal info, credit card, and soul. Well, I'm definately not buying this game now. I mean, if the civ FANATICS hate it so much, I can't imagine how bad it really is.

Hey man the games not out, people are guessing or panicing, the game will be good..

Buggy unplayable, most reviewers say it's a little buggy, but very playable

It hasn't been dumbed down at all, it's been streamlined and improved

What balancing issues in particular?

it looks damn good.

Steam is awesome, the sooner everyhting is steam based the better for PC games.

If you don't buy it thats your choice, just your reasons are a little pointed and off center, Its like refusing to go on holiday somewhere because you only read the absolutly bad reviews and ignore the good ones, so you'll never go anywhere because almost every place in the world has had one bad review... oh well your loss.

It hasn't been dumbed down at all, it's been streamlined and improved
LMFAO, the new way of saying dumbed down. Someone said it best in another thread, sorry I can't remember where.

Yes it has been dumbed down, but I believe this will still be an amazing game. Even thou many people say Civ Rev has been dumbed down, it was fun. Civ V will be fun. We will have our monies worth. Will it be the best Civ game ever?

Only time will tell.

LMFAO, the new way of saying dumbed down. Someone said it best in another thread, sorry I can't remember where.

Yes it has been dumbed down, but I believe this will still be an amazing game. Even thou many people say Civ Rev has been dumbed down, it was fun. Civ V will be fun. We will have our monies worth. Will it be the best Civ game ever?

Only time will tell.

Sorry but i disagree, streamlining sugests they've fixed the glaring micro management issues caused by bad ui or design in the old games. Its not dumbing down its redesigning bad design to make it better doesnt always mean dumbing down.

The way firaxis treated civ 4, the last patch came this year, the game has been out for ages shows that they care about their products and players. Most developers make a game, get the money and forget about it. Maybe 1-2 patches if lucky. I wouldnt worry about civ5, if it has bugs, they will be fixed asap.

Top Bottom