Votes: 75 6.5%
  • No I'll probably just nick my friends copy

Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 58 5.0%

• Total voters
yes, I will buy CIV IV...
I have already CIV I, II and III ... :D

Yes!!! I will buy on first look professionaly crac....wait, original version of CIV IV.

Will Civ 4 be available for OS X?
Will Civ 4 run on a 32MB Mobility Radeon, specifically Radeon M6-P?

I not only plan to buy it, but spend whatever I need too to upgrade my computer so I can play. The more I hear, the more I want it!
Oh the marketing! Oh the Capitalism! Oh the Civilization!

Icevulture said:
Sid's not gonna let the most successful series attributed to his name be a flop.

A game can be awful and still see commercial success, sometimes it has to be awful to see commercial success. Most of the PC game industry is built around exactly that premise, as I'm sure you are aware. If Sid has to choose, I would not expect (let alone demand) that he ought to abandon earning money just to create "the best civ ever".

I'm definately worried about a few aspects of the game about which there has been lots of concern, and not much reassurance from the developers, like, AI. It can be moddable as all heck - if the AI is no good, the game is worthless.

Personally I was completely burnt out on Civ3, only recently having installed it and begun to play it again. Mainly to check out some Mods I had been waiting a long time to be completed.

I saw the information on Civ4 became excited all over again. After looking at features that was posted at my site I am hooked. My hope is that the combat and diplomacy issues are first. Next I was concerned about modding, will it allow triggers, events, and other things that were lacking with Civ3? :scan:

ill try and will wait for christmas. maby ill buy it right away. im not sure............

HELL YES I'M GOING TO BUY!!! As soon as it comes out...I will be waiting at the local electronics store with CC raring to go!!

Like I could wait until it got cheaper!

Oh Thank You Firaxis!!!

After reading a review or 2, i'll deside but im positive so fare :)

I miss the option

"yes, as soon as I am convinced the quality is right"

think this is important after many games that came too earyl with tons of bugs, missing features and even pre-release patch.

Gopal said:
Civ III sucks it has no style it trades style and intelegence for higher graphics quality and an AI that cheats every other civ game was better even Civ I
because of this im not going to play a civ 4 because I would have baught civ 3 but someone gave it to me and im furious that they would have conned me into paying for this crap

if u dont like civilitation,then why are you here??

I will only buy it if you can make scenarios like in civ2 or better. Civ3 dissapointed me due to the ****ty editor.

I will own a copy the day it comes out, just like I have with the other 3 versions.

If my computer's video capabilities can handle it, then yes, as soon as I can. If not, I may upgrade.

Number 4. I need to know if it's worth buying.

:clap:
It s time to order at the local store, i rarely like to act like a groopie but just cant resist doing it this time!

Top Bottom