{WIP} CivRune- Runescape total conversion mod -recruiting now-

I like the farseer. I got a UA though

UA- Longboats and Crusades-Units start with siege promotion. Military ships and embarked units have +1 Movement and +1 Sight.

Hope fully that's good.

UB- Yak Tannery- Units built in this city gain the Yak Hide Armour promotion Increasing defense in Snow and tundra. Provides to free copies of the luxury Yak Hide.

Then Farseer- Replaces Longswordsmen. Has a combat bonus attacking a tile with a terrain type different than it's own. More moves and more sight than the longswordman it replaces.

That good? Admittedly, I don't think the UU is great. i'll probably rework it.

After I'm done with planning the civs, I'll make a wonder list.

Although not done planning the civs, I decided to take a break and do the wonders. It is on the same google doc as the civs planning.

EDIT: added incomplete to-do list to OP.

I want to know if i can set you guys as contributers to the civs since my civs are pretty basic and in need of improvement.

Also i need a break from making civs, its making me feel dull a.t.m.

set me down as a contributor if you want. Mind if we use a bit of your coding for the civs? we need to code the civs for the mod soon anyways.

wow I really like those emblems. definitely gonna use some (most of those) leader portraits, at least. Thing you could make a Vyrewatch though?

still working on the civs plus wonders

Midterms are over for our music guy, he's working on the music now. He'll make a civfanatics account and post here....someday....:rolleyes:

ok... so I decided to change ape atoll to a city state.. simply not enough info there. replaced it with zaros.

Civilizaiton details have been posted under Civilization details on the orignal post for every civ but penguins.

Next up- wonders

need art for those.

will post a list of them ASAP

EDIT:posted

Hello! As you might be able to compare from my username on here and my reddit username, I'm that bastard from your post on the RS subreddit.

My email is spraguenator@gmail.com and my RSN is wekill

I heard you guys were looking for someone who does the lore, well I'm generally pretty good. Anything you need just shoot me a pm in game or I suppose send me an email. I'll likely edit this post to remove my email once I get some confirmation.

May I offer a little advice on what I've seen on the planning sheet?
As a rule, never prefix the name of a unique component with that civ's adjective, e.g. "Crandorian warship". Because in-game, that will show up as a "Crandorian Crandorian Warship".

Anything else I can do to contribute right now?

heyo spraugenator. Nice to meet you, and welcome. Lorewise, we need a lore friendly way to come up with more city names. We're aiming for 30, and each country doesn't have that. Any ideas?

also sprau ( as you shall be now called if you don't mind) do oyu have a steam? we use it to communicate.)

@ AGressiveWimp- we still need leaderscreens for some of those civs. can you do zaros+ Asgarnia first?:)

yep steam name is wekill (I'm sure your noticing a pattern). Also 30 names per civ? well.... I'll try but erm I don't expect to find nearly that. I might start stepping on things that might turn into city states. (brimhaven is a good example)

I see your trying to build a Zarosian empire. That might become complicated if we start working religion into things. I'm sure people will want Zarosianism as a religion, I recommended to just stick with "current" civs in the subreddit and I honestly still think its a good idea. We'll get something like Istanbul and Constantinople from civ where its literally the same city.

Well i always thought Zarosia is would work fine, because there are mods that create civs like the Papal states, which clearly follow a single, specified religion. A vanilla example would be Harun alrashid, his symbol is the same as that of Islam. But they can get along without each other. As I posted in one of the reddit threads, I feel Civ 5 is meant for playing through your own history, not as an alternate history or something like that. So it will never be 100% accurate, jsut like a civ game isn't accurate to real history.

What we could do is make it so Zarosia can only choose Zarosianism and only they could choose it.That way it'd all work out. :D

EDIT: which wekill are you lol?

Top Bottom