Wonders of the Ancient World Deluxe
Download | Subscribe
Download | Subscribe
.Requirements: Brave New World, Gods & Kings, Babylon DLC, Wonders of the Ancient World DLC
Note: The Steam Download does not include Akkad
The Wonders of the Ancient World was a DLC released on 11 August 2011 for Civilization V. It added three new wonders and a scenario.
Wonders of the Ancient Deluxe is an updated version of the scenario originally included in the WotAW DLC. It includes updated game mechanics, according to the changes made to the game since the original DLC's release, as well featuring new Civilizations, new Wonders, an expanded Technology Tree, and access to all Social Policy Branches
Please only use non-gameplay altering mods with this scenario (e.g. Community Patch, Cultural Diversity, More Luxuries, etc.). Events & Decisions is an exception to this rule, and should work fine.
- Updated for G&K and BNW mechanics, including Espionage (beginning in the Classical Era), Religion, 100-HP based combat, and International Trade.
- Added four new wonders: Solomon's Temple, Chogha Zanbil, Abu Simbel, and Durr-Sharrukin.
- Added two new categories of wonder that must be pursued before the game is completed (Religious: Faith accumulation, and Prosperous: Golden Age accumulation)
- Scenario Map updated to include Mt. Sinai and to convert the Nile River into water tiles. Mt. Ararat updated to use the Mt. Kailash graphic.
- New Civilizations: Akkad (from LitE), Assyria, Babylon, Israel (from Leugi), and Minoa (from More Civs).
- Misc changes to Greece, Egypt, Assyria, Minoa, Israel, and Babylon to fit the scenario.
- Updated Hittites and Sumer to use Tomatekh's artwork. Sumer updated to use Tomatekh's Vulture and Cradle of Civilization attributes.
- Some City-States changed and/or re-typed as Religious or Mercantile.
- Two new City-States added to bring the total to 15.
Technology & Building Changes:
- Incorporated changes from Blou Blou's Eras - Classical mod, extending the Classical Era tech tree.
- Added Ranged Naval Unit: the Battle Galley.
- Added Shipbuilding technology after Optics, which unlocks the Seaport, and upgrades to the Battle Galley (Trihemiolia) and the Trireme (Quinquereme)
- Added Siege Workshop building to Engineering, to increase the Production and XP of Siege Units.
- Amphitheatre no longer possesses a Great Work of Writing slot and yields +2 Culture instead.
- Garden possess a Scientist specialist, Siege Workshop a Engineer.
- Can now continue after all wonders have been built.
- Misc Social Policy and Belief changes.
- Changed the Religions available to the player: Chaldaenism, Pesedjet, Hellenism, Judaism, Ashurism, Li’im Dinger-mes, Siskur, Zoroastrianism, and Atanodjuwaja.
- Playable civs updated to reflect these choices.
- Cost of spawning a Great Prophet has been greatly reduced (100 Faith for first, 150 second).
- Added Peacocks and Tyrian Dyes as new Mercantile resources. Removed inappropriate resources (Bison, Feathers, Vanilla, Porcelain, Silk, Cocoa, Tobacco, Tea, Banana, Spices, Manuscripts, Jade, Truffles).
Janboruta: Various Artwork
Sukritact: Various Artwork
Leugi: Various Artwork, Original Author of Israel
Tomatekh: Various Artwork, Original Author of the Sumer, Hittites
Pouakai: Original Author of Minoa
Regalman & COF: Original Author of Akkad