World 2004 - Updated

how do you use the non multiplayer version

First, bigmeat, extract all files to the same folder, then click on World 2004 v1.1. Then some fun installation stuff will happen. Make sure that, in the Conquests folder (Which is in the Conquests folder for some reason.) you can see the editable file World 2004 v1.1, and an additional folder called World 2004. Then, start the game and go to Conquests. Tada!

Second, Omega, what do you mean? Like register for the site?

certainly looks VERY polished, especially the terrain. what do you think are the load times for an 800mhz, 384mb ram? will it even be playable?

you should give saved games

Because the scenario looks really delicious and i don't really want to spend heaps of time downloading something i can't really play.

whats your favorite civ?

It's very interesting

I finally was able to get it loading as Ireland/UK. But then I realized I couldn't attack any nearby people :cry: . Even so, is it okay if I start worshipping the maker of this scenario as god, and become his prophet? :lol: :crazyeye: Seriosly, this is one of the best scenarios I've seen. I haven't even gotten past the first turn in a game yet (stupid locked alliances! ;) ), but from what I can tell, this game is great. :goodjob:

Top Bottom