World 2013 and beyond bts 3.19

Hi. I'm having some issues. I can only load it as a mod if I put it in the MODS folder in documents, and it crashes when I load the map/game.

I have Bug Mod, but not as a mod.

Edit: I can load it as a Mod now. But I've lost the loading screen, and the scenario menu does not load the 2013 file, it loads an old game I was playing last week.

edit 2: I placed the world 2013 .wbs file in public maps, and I can select it as a scenario now, but it either crashes, or fails to load some of the screens for techs, civics etc, and loses the interface.

edit 3: I'm trying a new installation of BTS.

New installation is working, but I get this message: Bug init: cannot find XML file for mod init. the game plays, but I am unable to view various screens, such as diplomacy and tech tree.

May want to install Civ 4 as per my thread

May want to install Civ 4 as per my thread
I'll check it out, thanks.

Edit: It worked. I tried it with BUG MOD, and got the same error as earlier, so I replaced the files and it worked again.

Would really like to try this without the Time victory condition.

Also, Israel convert to Christianity too easily, for about 300 gold.

And it would be nice to have some division of ideology among the nations, for example, Britain trade with Venezuela, which would be unpopular with USA etc.. so something along the lines of the western imperialist nations vs the non-imperialist nations.

Well,

nicley done... great mod, I really enjoyed playing this!!

One question: Is there a way to cut out all the nuclear weapons nations have at the start?

Thx in advance and again.. great mod @ jediPimp

i played your mod a few times - thanks
when you have time please re-update the map to change names
for Jamaica and Trinidad
at this time theres 2 random city names instead

also somewhat predictable wars keep starting every game
China vs Japan (and its allies)
Eu vs Russia
Iran vs Iraq

also flying mech bug once you discover the tech
please use another skin , theres tons of robot skins no need to keep using the bugged one.

Uk tanks need to move less and be strongest , 44 str maybe (62 tons on Challanger 2)
Russian Tanks and all derivates need to be much weaker,cheaper and move more , say 36 str (42 tons on T 90)

also

many corporations and religions have no headquarters

also i really really love Mobile infantry , can you change the upgrade path
makes sense to upgrade regular modern infantry to mech inf
and leave mobile infantry separate (as it actually is - ie US Army has Bradleys for mech inf and Humvees for mobile inf )

also , it is no longer possible to build RPG inf , only anti tanks (every civs has a few RPGs but cant build more)

Diplomacy wise , i guess US-UK and Russia-Khazas can be in perma alliance

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead and all, but what is the name of the original track used in the main menu? Just out of curiosity?
It is a fantastic mod too. Just tried it and I love it.
But I'm also a huge music fanatic and would love to know. ;)

Apologies if this is a dumb question but, can I run a mod and play this scenario too?

For example I'd like to play this scenario but with Diversica unit variations.

Thanks!

Edit
Never mind, the loading time between turns makes it unplayable :[

If you are using Win7/8 you need to install Civ IV as per my thread in my sig, to play custom mods.

If you are using Win7/8 you need to install Civ IV as per my thread in my sig, to play custom mods.

Does this help with turn loading times? Because on my modern PC it really shouldn't be taking several minutes for my next turn :(

No. It is because the python scripting engine is only single-cpu, and many mods contain lots of scripts to process.

You should try playing my mods and see how long wait times are ;)

No. It is because the python scripting engine is only single-cpu, and many mods contain lots of scripts to process.

You should try playing my mods and see how long wait times are ;)

It's such a shame! I wish the developers of Civ4 had anticipated more powerful computers and allowed for more cores:(

Ah well

Hi, I really wanna play this mod. But the download link is broken. It says:

Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Anyone has any idea where else I can download this mod?

Anyone have an up to date download link for this? Scenario page download link appears to be dead :(

Hi, does anyone have a copy of this mod please? The download link is dead - I spent lots of time on the 2010 and 2011 versions. It would be amazing if anyone could help please.

Top Bottom