World Congress Question

glaciermi

Chieftain
I'm a bit confused as each issue states the nations that prefer a specific option, but how do i know which specific nation, city state or resource they want me to vote for. For example both China and Rome would prefer that I select to ban the production of certain buildings.. but which ones? maybe i'm missing something, Thanks

I'm a bit confused as each issue states the nations that prefer a specific option, but how do i know which specific nation, city state or resource they want me to vote for. For example both China and Rome would prefer that I select to ban the production of certain buildings.. but which ones? maybe i'm missing something, Thanks

It's not what they want YOU to vote for; it's which option they are going to vote for themselves.

The real question is why does the game sometimes give you this information and other times not? There doesn't seem to be any consistent reason why the voting intentions of certain AI civs are revealed. Diplomatic standing doesn't seem to matter.

I think Ed mentioned on one of the livestreams that it's based on their agenda. Someone in chat asked if higher diplo visibility will also give you more information on how they would vote, and Ed said they thought about it, but haven't implemented it for now (something about it being too complicated, can't remember exactly).

Top Bottom