World server down

Get a life?

Some of us have jobs and play wow too. Think of it as a hobby like flying model airplanes.

They are equally as useless.

I'm too old to play outside.

You can never be "too old" to play outside. Go have a wheelchair race if you need to.

What!? You play on Sargeras too? Please tell me you are alliance. What is your toon's name?

Mine is Kalorea.

*marks the Alliance Scum for death*

*marks the Alliance Scum for death*

I used to be horde until they allowed race changes.

I still have a soft spot for the horde.

In case you couldn't tell my avatar is my toon.

I used to be horde until they allowed race changes.

I still have a soft spot for the horde.

*bonks you really hard on your soft spot for defecting*

I actually started off as Alliance. :lol: I still have my 2nd favorite character (Female Human Warrior) on my original server (Cenarion Circle), but all others have been Horde on Draka since 2008 forward.

Query: How do you manage to put up with all of the unibrows and cleft lips?

My life is empty now.

Suggestions?
My gf is still cleaning the house, so I need to get by at least 1 more hour before she is done and we can watch tv together.
:lol:

Where you raised by an overbearing mother until you were 40 or something?? Get off your stupid lazy ass and help her, then spend the saved time enjoying yourselves before watching TV!

Where do you live elley? In Turkey youtube is suddenly down and lots of other sites. I think it's the government but they don't give the usual blocked by the ministry of whatever message but they just don't connect.

And when I play Civ, I might get hooked on it again, and do nothing else but playing Civ for a week or 2, and that would get in the way of my daily quests in WoW and daily Valor points etc. So that is risky.

That actually sounds like a GREAT reason to play other games like Civ and get away from grinding dailies and running constant randoms for Valor points. Get out of the Skinner box, man. Blizzard is just gouging you for monthly fees.

I actually like WoW in a lot of respects, but once you get to the point where server outages cause anxiety - and I know how that feels, I remember it - you're in too deep and it's time to cut yourself off.

Moderator Action: Moving this to the proper forum...

That actually sounds like a GREAT reason to play other games like Civ and get away from grinding dailies and running constant randoms for Valor points. Get out of the Skinner box, man. Blizzard is just gouging you for monthly fees.

I actually like WoW in a lot of respects, but once you get to the point where server outages cause anxiety - and I know how that feels, I remember it - you're in too deep and it's time to cut yourself off.

Gotta agree with this guy. If you're too afraid to do other things because you fear not having enough time for wow, its the perfect time to start cut yourself off.

If you choose to play wow save yourself the anger management and just pretend you don't pay to play wow on Tuesday. Like as if its said on eula that wow servers aren't open at all. I used to nerdrage on tuesdays much the same when I used to play, so I understand the ridiculousness of not paying to have crap not work and down, but its on predictable day and its not much to ask. It will save your sanity in the long run to give up all tuesdays rather than think 'maybe this Tuesday it will work fine' and be disappointed 40% of the time.

Top Bottom