• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

World War 3

So, you're playing more than one game? How many? And I don't knowwhat the scenarios are, so any will do.

Okay then, Empire Earth.

I don't get something. Have the Americans occupied Israel, or are they just moving through Allied territory. I just can't really think if a reason for the U.S. to invade Israel. And don't worry about lack of updates. i'm having the same problem, except worse.

The Americans are moving through allied territory. Alliances as of now:

NATO: USA, UK, France, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Israel, India, China, Japan, Australia, and South Africa.

United Arabic African Patriotic Front: Sauri Arabia, Iran, Algeria, Tunisa, Libya, Ethopia, Kenya, Iraq, Kuwait, UAR, Yemen, Pakistan, and Jordan.

Novayans: Siberia, Volgograd, and small groups in other cities.

Carmen? What was that complaint, about not having enough posts? WELL NOW YOU'RE NOT POSTING ANYTHING!

I figured. I just don't like it when story threads or SG's that are in progress get old. :D

Hey, carmen, you don't want me to have to solve your no-posts problem, do you? :mischief: THEN HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE!!!!
PS: Love the new avatar.

Carmen Daft, 3 months is enough time. POST AN UPDATE ALREADY!!!

Do you mean New Years' Day, or Dec. 11?

Your B-Day is New Years? Coooooooooooooollllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Carmen, where is "(a few) updates"?

:mad: :mad:

Top Bottom