Worldbuilder issue

NickyL

Chieftain
Hi

I really enjoy ROM and A new Dawn but i tried to make my own scenario using worldbuilder today and noticed that i can't place tribal villages and ruins on the map i want to make anymore..using only ROM i have that option but not after installing A New Dawn. They have simply been removed ??

Please reply

I noticed this missing element as well from the Worldbuilder after installing "A New Dawn." I simply made changes in "Rise of Mankind" before installing the modmod, but a solution to these missing elements is certainly requested!

~SilentMage

thanks for your reply. Glad that im not the only one noticed this. The tribal villages and ruins are still present on the maps but you cant place them when using wb. Lets hope a fix comes soon :)

It's because they have been hidden in the XML. Find the Improvements XML and change the tag that says <bGraphicalOnly> to 0.

It's because they have been hidden in the XML. Find the Improvements XML and change the tag that says <bGraphicalOnly> to 0.

Tried that, but the only file i can find is ANM_CIV4ImprovementInfos.xml and in this one the <bGraphicalOnly> is already set to "0" except the two first wich is "worked land" and "worked water" The "goody hut" and "city ruins" is set to "0" but is not available in worldbuilder.

Perhaps i have found the wrong file, where is it located exactly?

Still didn't work for me. In the newest version, that file structure has changed?
I'm such a boob,...oooo, there it is.
Beyond the Sword/Mods/Rise of Mankind-A New Dawn/Assets/XML/Terrain/CIV4ImprovementInfos
Used XML Copy Editor(I'm a cheap busterd), changed values from 1 to 0 and now it[EDIT:still doesn't] work. yea

[EDIT]sorry for bumping this old thread. it seems that the revitalization project is still working out the issues.

Top Bottom