[GS] World's Fair and World Games as an emergency

Chevs

Chieftain
I confess was a little bothered by the classification of things like World's Fair and World Games as an emergency, and all that noise of some kind of siren.

It's a nomenclature problem imo

What you guys think?

I may have to rewatch the livestream more carefully, but I think that the text, at least, didn't classify them as emergencies. I do agree that the air raid siren should be removed from the final version.

Keep in mind that the GS is far from finished, they still have 2 MONTHS of stuff to do, and text is probably the easiest to do (well, except the actual localization)

For reference, for a large part of the game, Loyalty was known as Identity and it still is referenced as such in the behind the scenes.

So I'm sure they'll eventually change it, it's just I can't imagine it being a high priority.

It's hard to tell what it says the rewards for top 25% for Worlds Fair is, the first line says 50 Favor. The second line says "Civic____" . Not sure what that is.

There are sirens during emergencies? Neat.

I play with the sound off, so I've never known that.
They are the best part of an emergency in my opinion. Its only when the screen pops up.

Top Bottom