WOTM29 - Final Spoiler

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter

WOTM 29 Final Spoiler

Reading Requirements

Stop! If you are participating in WOTM 29, then you MUST NOT read this thread unless
  • You have submitted your entry
  • Please do not reveal the locations of modern era resources (Coal or later).

Feedback on the game concept and map are welcome. Hope you enjoyed your game. :)

First!!11

After meeting the first three rivals the name of the game was pretty clear: a collection of the most obnoxious warmongers to complement the Agg AI (which I only noticed after wondering how come everyone I meet is insta-Annoyed :lol:). This led to the natural decision to pursue culture :D

Due to deciding that a bit late I ran a big risk at losing Oracle (but got CoL with it) and lost a couple of wonders, including ToA. I expanded up to 6 cities including the tundra Marble city to fuel some wonders, leaving space for 3 more decent ones up for grabs later. I went one of the weirdest tech paths I've ever gone - something like BasicStuff->Priesthood->CoL->Theology->Math->Philo (bulb)->Currency->CS->Divine Right :) This brought my religion count to 4, all founded by myself.

Toku expanded near me in the jungle, so I made another crap jungle city there and gifted it - didn't get OB but got out of Annoyed at least. A bit later gifted an equally crappy city to Monte. Monte founded Buddha but started hating me too much (due to border hate) and canceled OB before he spread it to me. :( Before the medieval times, I got no trades off whatsoever. Only after HR had time to sink in Ragnar started trading with me, and trade I did - got ~10 techs from him throughout the game. Monte DoWed at some point and brought 10 Maces and 25 Knights to say hi - could only spam Jumbos and weather the onslaught, while longingly eyeing the greyed-out pictures of Pikemen and Knights in my city build selections.

Went Lib->Nat -> Rifling and shut off tech. And noticed that damn, Warlords Monarch AIs tech way faster than even Emperor ones in BtS - my fair tech lead evaporated in a dozen turns after I cranked up the slider. After I got 9x4 temples up I started building nonstop Rifles everywhere but the three designated legendaries. Soon after everyone else got Rifles as well... And then I got a double DoW from Bella and Monte. I thought Warlords AIs weren't supposed to handle invasions well at all! I was totally blindsided and nearly lost Ulundi to Isabella, while I skirmished with Monte on the border.

Then out of nothing Monte lands 4 Galleons worth of Rifles and Trebs smack next to one of my to-be legendaries (fully equipped with 4 cathedrals, the Hermitage, whole shebang), which was defended by a single lonely Rifleman! :eek: Didn't see that coming at all and had very little units in range. I carefully considered every option possible... Turns out, I had just enough Workers to just reach a magical tile and road it, which just enabled me to move just enough Axemen and Archers (ex-military police) to "defend" together with a bunch of Impi from farther away. A Rifle, even an Aztec one, can luckily only kill a single unit per turn... After which I just managed to bring enough proper military to fight tooth and nail for the city - I prevailed and shortly after mopped up the stragglers. Got my heart pumping there for a while. A dozen or two turns later I finally got peace and proceeded to press enter for my

Cultural victory, in 1838AD. Score was "surprisingly" somewhere near Dan Quayle.

Could have been way faster - was slowed down mainly by the unavoidable wars, the fact I could not adopt a religion for the WHOLE GAME (never even got spread from any other Civ's state religion other than Monte's), and bad GP discipline. In addition to artists I ended up getting 5 GS (Philo, 3x Academy in Legendaries, ½GA), 1 GPr (½GA) and 1 GE (Taj Mahal rush), which obviously is not good. Mostly due to lazy micro and an idiotic governor that apparently prefers Priests over an irrigated Corn when there's 30 happy cap and 3 health cap left.

Well, seems I ended up ranting a lot more than I thought I would. Kudos to you if you actually read through that wall of text. Anyhow, thanks for the staff for a great game :) The setup was very interesting - especially for one such as myself who barely ever plays Warlords - this game certainly had "WARLORDS" written all over it :lol: Oh, and "thanks" for not giving Iron or Horse nearby, that certainly made things more interesting as well :D The map layout was fun, though most of the action happened across the pond the way the Civ spawns were set up.

A fun game, nasty set up with ragnar lol! I had 3 wars with monty to vassal him, then ragnar attacked with gunships and tanks when I only had infantry, but I managed to take 2 of his cities after many bloody battles.

Then it was a race to space, which Genghis won.

I *really* hate warfare in Civ4, the anti-komi layer stragey game.

I also lost a 100% odds (well, monty had a 0.0% chance of winning) defence.

Despite these annoyances it was still a pretty fun game though!

A dozen or two turns later I finally got peace and proceeded to press enter for my

Cultural victory, in 1838AD. Score was "surprisingly" somewhere near Dan Quayle.
Congrats on your victory! :goodjob:

Sounds like you had your heart racing more than a few times. I enjoyed reading of your experience. :high5:

A fun game, nasty set up with ragnar lol! I had 3 wars with monty to vassal him, then ragnar attacked with gunships and tanks when I only had infantry, but I managed to take 2 of his cities after many bloody battles.

[snip]

Despite these annoyances it was still a pretty fun game though!
Genghis to space? :badcomp:

Sorry to hear of your loss, but glad to hear you had fun getting there. :thumbsup:

Leif I love your WotM maps, dunno why, just I guess when warlords came out it introduced 3 important aspects to civ4, new traits, unique buildings and warlord units (except, grrr, it ganked saladin to Pro/Spi!!)....not even BtS had new traits.

But I think you know how to throw these new aspects into the mix for some fun games, like this one, heaps of land-space for the semi Org (through unique building) Shaka to shine!

Your Warlords maps seem to bring out a hidden warrior in all of us, whether we like it or not, which again, is the beauty of the GotM series!

Now I need a tissue, how sentimental, *sniff,* better go back to flaming peeps on LiveLeak for not knowing who/what the Long Range Desert Force was...Mwahahahahaha.

I also had a lot of fun despite the fact that I could only log a pitiful 1950s space race loss (Gengis Khan went to the stars in my game too). It could have been even worse had I not been able to stop a third wave of vikings from the north in the 1800s by gifting them my second city and being left with a late game OCC situation.

Like others have mentioned in the first spoiler, I too saw amazing teching pace by the other civs, which cannot be explained unless they were trading like mad, because they all seemed to have masses of units also. Two early consecutive wars on Montezuma left my economy crippled and I was out of the teching loop for the rest of the game. I was so close to taking the Aztec capital at one point, only three wounded units left defending, but my reinforcements arrived too late and I missed the window of opportunity. This was the turning point in my game, as after that Montezuma managed a superior-tech come back and I was left as I started, but behind on everything. Then the vikings came. Three times :mad:

As for the map, it really forced interesting decisions, although I did not get to see much of it until very late in the game, and did not realise the QC layout until the summary re-play (QC? :confused:).

In this game I have learnt not to start wars so readily. Despite the scary rogues gallery and the aggressive AI setting, my game was not as full of war as I was expecting. I consider myself more of a buider type, but the setup brought out a warring mindset in me and I made unnecessary pre-emptive strikes. I fell in Leif's trap! :lol:

Many thanks for a very interesting set up. I am also very much in favour of mistery maps, I think they make for a more level-playing field and more reactive gameplay. Already looking forward to the next one.

I had 5 cities in 0AD and a couple of stacks of axeman in preparation. In 200AD I declared on Monte. I took the two cities he had in my area of the map, and started moving to his main chunk of land. I took one more city - his cap - before my rush ran out of steam and I peaced out in 560AD.

A period of peaceful consolidation followed, focussing on ecomony (as the nasty AIs were mostly being stingy about tech trading) and miltary infrastructure. I didn't bother with religion - none of the AIs liked me much, and I figured my best chance was if they liked the other AIs even less.

Despite the few trading opportunities tech progress was good as I had a strong cottage ecomony. I can't remember the exact order, but I grabbed monarchy, and gunned for getting liberalism. This proved surprisingly easy - the good thing about warlike civs is that they spurn education - so I went off and grabbed optics wo I could use liberalism to get astronomy with a view to taking out some of the weaker civs on other continents. I circumnavigated the globe in 1220Ad and got liberalism a few turns later. All looked good, but I'd been neglecting my military a bit.

I got astronomy as planned, and started building up my military in preparation for an attack on Monte. He preempted me, declaring in 1330. A siege on his former cap ensued, along with some skirmishing. No problemo, except that he then brought Ragnar into the attack in 1410, and Raggy had a lot of units to play with, and immediately cut off my only Iron supply stopping me building knights or maces. I was forced to resort to musketmen. I switched the economy to bring in more cash, upgrading where I could, built workshops and pumped out military. I had a good production base but even so I was over a barrel and had to focus on survival.

On the Eastern front, the couple of knights I'd built before losing the steel, and a ragtag army of veteran macemen, cats, muskets and war ellies soaked up several waves of Montes technologically backward units with few casualties, but under permanent siege. Most of my forces were heading north to prevent Raggy rolling me over.

In the north my choke point city was well defended. I headed reserves up towards Raggy and set up the city to prepare for a siege, upgrading its defenders to Muskets when I could afford it. I survived the first wave of attackers - Raggy had knights, maces etc but no gunpowder initially - and then brough in enough reinforcements to hold him off for a while.

On the tech side, without Iron I was in big trouble, and headed for military tradition so I'd be able to fight back. Tech progress was slow as I needed cash to upgrade units.

In 1510 Alex joined the dogpile - he was too far away to be a big threat but the war weariness really started to bite. I switched to slavery and chopped away, and sued for peace with Monte in 1535. Back to war on 2 fronts.

In 1585 Ghengis decided he wanted a piece of the action, and declared. War on 3 fronts again. I was chopping my people into grenadiers at this point; they'd only have whined about the 250 year war otherwise.

Alex let me sue for peace in 1590, but Raggy was still being difficult, demanding my choke point city in peace deals. I took 3 promoted grenadiers to Raggy's only city in my turf which was defended with three rifles, and took it in 1635, the first city cap of the war. Monte then declared in 1640. I'm kind of expecting this by now.

At this point I'm at war with 3 civs, including the 2 who are leading me, and my border city with Ragnar is about to be stuffed by his riflemen and cavalry. I give away a bunch of tech to get peace with Ragnar, and send what remains of my troops down south to push against monte, casually dismissing Ghengis' advance parties on the
way.

My cities are down to much lower sizes than normal, and I'm struggling to find troops to remove from city garrisons. My remaining technologically advanced forces hit Monte and get him down to a few cities on the north of his area and a couple in Ragnars chunk of land. He refuses to talk peace with me, and I soldier on, with my cities starving. Ghengis agrees to peace terms in 1690 but the war weariness doesn't lessen. Finally, in 1740, Monte is willing to talk peace and capitulates. I sigh with relief at the first peace the Zulu empire has known for four hundred years, but by now Ragnar and Ghengis are both well ahead of me in score.

I move into consolidation mode, trying to catch up despite the lack of tech trading. I didn't have much hope at this point due to my tech disadvantage and size 6-9 cities. The large land area and good city sites did eventually pay off, and I was closing in on Ghengis and Raggy. The AIs were off having religious wars leaving me to lick my wounds.

In 1812 Raggy declared on Izzy; I declared too; she was miles away and I wanted Raggy to like me. I ground my way tech wise to democracy, not getting it first, but did manage to get the statue of liberty built in 1834.

GP wise I'd not been paying attention, but popped a few GEs. These were used to build the ironworks and help with the statue amongst other things. The statue kick started my economy and I started gaining ground tech wise on the others.

In 1846 Stalin declared on me. This was unwise. I made peace with Izzy and in 1902 grabbed a nice city of his, making peace shortly afterwards as it became clear that my options were very limited in terms of victory. I should at least be glad that this game wasn't set as diplomatic victory only. I focussed on getting production and tech and built ironworks and factories in prep for a tight space race. Cities which weren't up to much were set to build tech.

Around 1920 Stalin was bum rushed by an assortment of ruffians, and I felt it would be rude not to join in. I managed to snag his Cap, complete with pyramids, and another nice city before the rest of the locusts descended.

By the 30s I'd just got my Apollo program out while the others were knocking out SS structurals. I beelined computers and knocked out the internet, avoiding techs that other civs had on the way where possible. The internet netted me 3 good techs, putting me ahead of all but Ghengis in terms of the tech space race. Production wise I was good, with a lot of very productive cities with labs, but Ghengis had built the space elevator.

I got my final space tech after Ghengis, but had planned quite well for all my parts to get built at around the same time. A few turns of agonising waiting ensued. Ghengis had 2 parts to get and my spaceship slowly became more complete. With 2 turns to go, Ghengis completed one of his final parts. On the last turn, we both launched, which apparently counts as a victory. Just.

Space race victory, 1971.

This was a fun game which really stretched my resourcefulness. By the time I got liberalism in 1260 or so I had no idea of what lay ahead, and the finish was the closest I've ever had. The lack of tech trading and aggressive civs but low level provided an unusual and enjoyable challenge. Thanks!

I quit and won't submit.

After attacking Monte again and making really good progress, I was attacked from the North by Ragnar. It was no contest. It really makes me want a feature in CIV: appeasement. You know when an a civ declares war and the screen says "So be it."? There should be another selection, "Can't we work this out?" which will give you a one-time only chance to appease the civ and avoid war. You might have to give techs, cities, gold, or change civics, and you might not be able to do it. But, you'd have a chance.

I still haven't learned to keep border cities well-defended.

Challenger save

Yes, just like when I first started playing the GOTM's, I had given up all hope of victory around 1500AD, and from that point on was just fighting for survival. In vain.

I settled in place, and called the city "In Place" just so I would remember that. Cottaged spammed. Second city called "Two" just north of that with gold, also cottage spammed. Thrid city called "Three" was east with copper, became my Heroic Epic city, with Mil Acad and settled GG. Then I settled northwards with a city called "Horseclam" and finally at the choke to Viking lands a city called "Ironclam" or something like that. Later filled in the room.

In the Axe/Cat age, I made my one and only war declaration by starting war on Monte and took his two closest cities, which I held for quite some time. Back when trying (failed) for CS-sling, I founded Confu and adopted it, and through the whole game was the sole user of that faith. In fact, owning that holy city gave me the only map revelations off continent. The entire game. (Which ended in 1914AD).

Why didn't I explore? Because by the time I enabled galleys, I did not have more than 3 consecutive turns of peace the ENTIRE game. All AI had massive tech lead and very few trade opportunities availed themselves. Mostly Alex and Izzy would trade techs if I had the luxury of going for something they didn't have (which wasn't very often). I knew Monte was going to come after me again, and it was going to hurt, so my tech path was almost exclusively (the entire game) aimed at getting to the next military tech as fast as I could. The Zulu civilization peaked around 1400AD:

I was always one (or more) step behind in tech where I needed to be. For example, Monte attacked me with Muskets a few turns before I could get longbows. But that was enough to hold him off and buy peace with his old city, now severely pillaged and whipped anyhow. 10 turns later, Monte is on me again with Rifles just a few turns before I get Grens. Have to give him my city called "Fur City" to get peace... as he was about to take my city "Three".

Same turn I got peace with Aztec, Toku DOW's; and he had one city in the north defended by a samuri and a rifle near HorseClam, but I see lots of galleons near "In Place" so send my grens there instead. Am able to hold him off... waste more units than I should in order to prevent cottage-pillages, but clear out his invasion force, and capture his poorly defended city. He still won't talk and now Alex DOW's me, taking my Ironclam the turn before I get steel for cannons. No cannons. He has cavalry and I won't have rifles for a bit longer, so have to spend a lot of grens getting Ironclam back, but manage. Toku will take 600gold and 63gpt for peace, so I take that. Then Monte DOW's again, and the only way to survive is to give up city Three - my cavs and rifles could hold off his artillery until his rifles got upgraded to SAM Inf. Got a number of cities razed in the north before I could get rid of Alex's invasion force (I razed his only on-continent city in the desert north of Ironclam while I could, and Ragnar settled there.) Alex will be bribed with steel for peace, so I do that, and he likes me again.

Now I have my 3 turns of peace before getting DOW'd again. Don't recall who. Ghenghis and his vassal Izzy, iirc. Doesn't matter. Turtle time. I get machine guns just as the enemies are landing their forces of arty+tanks on my northern shores. Whip/draft all northern cities and abandon them, sending all units to In Place and Two. Now Alex and Toku and Monte don't want to be left out of the fun... so I even abandon Two and put all units In Place for a final stand. Doesn't last long, even with my supermedic its a pretty quick death. Monte had built 2 SS parts.

<sigh>

I think around 1200AD I still had strategies on how I could pull out a victory, as I was #1 in land, and had three or four really high commerce cities... I was starting to get trades every time I get a tech. But perhaps I am wrong, since my tech deficit meant I would lose any space race; and the diplo situation ensured nobody would win a diplo victory. And I had only 1 religion so culture would not have been possible before someone launched (plus I'd need more than 3 turns peace to get culture victory). In retrospect, even though my furious whipping and large cities with scant happy resources was making my folks unhappy, I should have been in "No State Religion" and maybe I wouldn't have gotten DOW'd so much. But I doubt it... I think it was being last in power that did that, since my negative modifiers for bad religion were not that high, and only Izzy and Monte should care much about that... and there was no avoidng war with Monte in this game, probably for anyone. And Izzy was the only one "Pleased" with me.

Perhaps my first DOW of Monte set a bad tone... but my experience with him is that if you are the only one he can reach, he will war with you no matter what (he almost seems to prefer DOW on people he's pleased with over those he hates).

So I don't really know how I would replay this game if I were going to try. The only answer I can come up with is "next time don't take the challenger save".:lol: I think I would have pulled this off at Monarch level (those grapes are probably sour), but not easily. I think I had more fun this way though (its not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game, right?) :rolleyes: .

Now, when you feel its OK to reveal, Leif, you can tell us what you did to give all the AI a massive tech lead on the Zulu. 20 goody huts around their starting settlers? Some free Great People as start units? WB tech or trade relations? Hmmm... it just didn't seem natural, that's for sure. :nuke:

Conquest defeat 1916AD.

You are all welcome. You are giving me a big head. :blush:

Left Goodie Huts in place for the AI and removed them around the player's location. In testing I had a really good tech lead for a large part of the game (on Monarch). So I placed a commerce tile in each of the AI BFC's to boost their tech rate. Guess it worked pretty well. :devil:

You are all welcome. You are giving me a big head. :blush:

Left Goodie Huts in place for the AI and removed them around the player's location. In testing I had a really good tech lead for a large part of the game (on Monarch). So I placed a commerce tile in each of the AI BFC's to boost their tech rate. Guess it worked pretty well. :devil:

Is there any way in the logs to tell when AI got techs (how many they popped from huts, for example)?

Its suprizing what a little change like that added commerce will do.... though I'm not sure that giving the AI 6 extra commerce tiles (in the capitol cities, undoubtedly) can accurately be described as a little change.

It more than made up for the main weakness of the Aggresive AI setting (Agg AI usually build more units but become backwards technologicaly). Their ability to tech quickly in the early stage of the game (at the 1-2 cities mark), plus their automatic -2 diplo with the human (leaving us out of the trading circle), and warmonger natures... makes this quite a challenging set-up.

Early commerce tile is indeed a very strong tile!

If I replay, I think I'd either (1) need to get a better early rush: concentrate on eliminating Monte asap, or (2) try to make nice and prolong the initial peace as long as possible while I develop land and climb back to tech parity. I think 1 is probably a safer bet, though. Playing it on Monarch might be even safer.:D

17xx "diplomatic" victory

I really enjoyed this one, definitely a "bit" harder than your normal Monarch game :D
Without a good start, I can certainly see how this game could get out of hand. A bunch of warmongers with no one to hate but the player is always iffy.
For me, choking Monty with impi's was the key early decision, which allowed a semi-painless war with axe/phant/cats.
Semi-painless, because (of course) Ragnar trudged through the jungle to pay a visit with a nice stack of swords/axes/cats and some phants/HAs.
Luckily I had spotted them a dozen turns in advance, and could retreat my offensive force to deal with it. Temporary peace with Monty got me Mono+IW, which revealed that iron seemed to be nowhere... Surely tough on those who would try to survive by defending :mischief:. I could have used a few pikes to attack Ragnar's roaming elephants, but only got it when I finally finished off Monty.
Decided then to go for diplo, only because it was the least obvious choice.

I reached Engineering, and with my HE city producing 2 trebs/3 turns I was able to steamroll Ragnar, even though he had knights by then. Capped him with four cities left and turned focus to the other continent. Izzy had been beaten up and was backwards, so was Toku, even though he started strong. I invaded with cavalry and trebs/maces and capped him too, and then went for Izzy, by sending a swarm of cavalry through Stalin's land. I was hoping to get Stalin's vote with shared state property, but that went bust when he took Izzy as a vassal and DOW'ed me. Izzy was dead a few turns later anyway, as she was several tech layers from something able to handle cavalry. No other options for votes, as Alex might have voted for me, but he loved my future opponent GK. A few russian cities captured with heavy losses against rifles+cossacks and I almost tripped the dom limit, and won the first vote with a not large, but safe enough margin.

Here are the new details we have recorded.
Game: Warlords WOTM 29
Date submitted: 2010-05-05
Reference number: 22226
Your name: Ronnie1
Your email: gk.ronnie1@live.com
Software Version: WL 2.13 for Windows
Mod: Mods/HOF-2.13.004/
Entry class: Contender
Game status: Spaceship Victory for Zulu
Game date: 1870AD
Turns played: 305
Base score: 4175
Final score: 34981
Time played: 11:11:39

So how did I do it?

Settled in place and started towards a cottage driven economy immediately! I planned to get 6 cities out before going into any military actions, but Monty never allowed that to happen. He settled a city (#4 for him I think) on my side of the narrowish gap between our starting spots and I knew right then that we were going to war until he was dead! This became even more apparent when the only Iron I could see was deep in his territory. About 1000BC, I marched on the first target with Axes and Impis and then sent the survivors east to pillage the metals. Once he was relegated to Archers and Jaguars, it was just a matter of time. ;) I sued for peace at one point to allow some reinforcements to make the long march east and got a few techs in the process. Then re-dowed, and finished him off with Elephants and Cats right after he got LB's. He never brought Ragnar in as he did in some other games I see, probably because they were in different religions and didn't like each other much at all.

While I was attacking I kept sending the occasional settler N and got up into the jungle. Toku settled in the very NW corner of the jungle, and another city just N of the neck between Ragnar and me.

After I filled in all the land, it was just a matter of teching and trading when available. Pretty much cottaged half the continent, and worked to the end of the spaceship. I dowed Japan at the very end and took the 2 cities on my continent the turn before the ship was completed.

Challenger save

Now, when you feel its OK to reveal, Leif, you can tell us what you did to give all the AI a massive tech lead on the Zulu. 20 goody huts around their starting settlers? Some free Great People as start units? WB tech or trade relations? Hmmm... it just didn't seem natural, that's for sure. :nuke:

Conquest defeat 1916AD.

Come on KCD, wasn't Challenger is at Emperor level. When there is no tech trading, even Monach is hard. So it seem they teched at a normal pace for emperor, only they did not share their knowledge with you. Did you approached it as a Emperor no teching game once you learn all your buds were just pissed off 24/7 :eek:?

Did you approached it as a Emperor no teching game once you learn all your buds were just pissed off 24/7 :eek:?

No, not consciously, anyhow. Not sure what that would entail, actually.:blush: Could you describe briefly how one should approach an emperor level game when its obvious that there will be no tech trading for most of the early game?

Anyhow, I was suprised at the number of techs the AI had acheived before I even contacted them. It seemed faster than I'm used to seeing. Especially considering I had a sizable cottage ecoomy and gold and all that.

No, not consciously, anyhow. Not sure what that would entail, actually.:blush: Could you describe briefly how one should approach an emperor level game when its obvious that there will be no tech trading for most of the early game?

Anyhow, I was suprised at the number of techs the AI had acheived before I even contacted them. It seemed faster than I'm used to seeing. Especially considering I had a sizable cottage ecoomy and gold and all that.
IMO, you have to get to Education quickly and get OxU up ASAP. You need to get to Liberalism for the free tech, and you need to REX/fight your way into 1.5 - 2 times as many cities as the AI's. That is basically what I did here with the Contender save. I have never won many awards, so take my advice with the appropriate amount of salt. ;)

I lost about 50 turns into the game when monty killed my 2 cities with warrior + archer.... never played agg si before...... though when i tried to take city back with my archers i failed.....

i managed to guard just my capital with archers and bows for another 200 turns....

btw time played: 00:46, of which 10 minutes must have been deciding where to settle... i decided 2N which delayed me by 1 turn.... the biggest problem was second city.... u built it so, not next to copper until first expand. and completely forgot about obelisk

:wavey: Welcome to WOTM.

Sorry you had a rough first game. Monty isn't one to show much mercy. :rolleyes:

Now that you've submitted, you could restart the game and try some of the ideas in the spoilers if you like.

Good luck on the next one. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom