• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

WOTR Mod/Scenario

the100thballoon

Emperor
I have created a mod/scenario for the War of the Ring (Tolkien.) I would like to have some feedback about it. It needs LOTS of work but here is a beta version. Get the map at www.geocities.com/theconquerorsmap/WotR.zip

Get the other files from my attachment. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you can, offer me some advice or some feedback.

This mod/scenario still needs leaderheads and some of the units do not have very good or 'tolkienish' animations.

**NOTE**
Many necessary changes will be able to be completed after I obtain Conquests (ex. Everyone locked in war with Sauron except Isengard, Ents maybe locked in War with Isengard, gondor and elves locked in an alliance, triggers, etc.)

I NEED FEEDBACK. Please download this mod/scenario.

@ the100thBalloon; you should post this as a new thread, rather than as a reply to an existing Mods thread.
PM (private message) a moderator and ask if this post can be split off (ie Padma, Chieftess or Moonsinger).

This Mod is exquisite, Embryo :goodjob:

Now that the thread has its own place :) I can post. Unfortunately no good news - the download doesn't work. It seems it's because Yahoo doesn't allow "pulling" files outside their area and your account was suspended. You can upload the file here on CivFanatics though (bottom-right corner of the page).

Also, you can check this thread.

No it's not. It's an advice, to see a *discussion* about LotR collaboration. It may be a good idea to check such thread if you're working on the same thing alone, isn't it?

sry i hvnt updated in a while. Iv been busy with school, etc.

im sry that link didnt work. i will try to fix it soon. I am still working on the mod but a BETA version will not be released until after i get CONQUESTS (hell ya! [dance]) If you want to work on it with me or do some stuff to it, email me @

theconquerorsmap@yahoo.com
:band: :sheep:

THIS MOD IS FOR [ptw]! I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WORKS WITH THE ORIGIONAL CIV 3. IT WILL EVENTUALLY BE ONLY FOR CONQUESTS...

Top Bottom