Wrong Religion Displayed in City (all patch versions)

Tyroq

Warlord
Hey all, I've noticed this problem since day one release, and it still persists in my games even with latest DLC and patches. And that is, when you click on your city screen and go to where it shows the Religion in the city and number of citizens following it, the game always displays someone else's religion, never my own! It's totally weird and makes no sense. What's causing this, and are they ever going to fix it? It doesn't seem to effect religious units produced in that city, they still follow my religion. So maybe it's just a display error. But it's weird and annoying. See pics:

It shows you followers/influence of other religions there, not yours. I'm not sure it was intended, but it could be.

An easier way to find out who's following what where is through the religion lens, or simply by selecting a religious unit. It then shows numbers of followers of every religion in every city right on the map.

It shows you followers/influence of other religions there, not yours. I'm not sure it was intended, but it could be.

I would be more inclined to believe that if it showed followers for all other religions, but it doesn't. In my experience it's only ever showed 1 religion on my city screen, even though there are more in the world.

I would be more inclined to believe that if it showed followers for all other religions, but it doesn't. In my experience it's only ever showed 1 religion on my city screen, even though there are more in the world.

Well, it'll only show those that have at least some influence in your city. I think. It does the same via the lens as well, it won't show all 7, but there it'll at least show yours.

Top Bottom