WW2 Unit Graphics

Kingdom of Yugoslavia, Kingdom of Bulgaria -1941 plus a Greek-Italian pair in a different pose.

The bulgarian M1936 is a more conical version of the german stahlhelm.
@Patine Yes.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Balkan Infantries WW2.png
    Tanelorn Balkan Infantries WW2.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,019
Last edited:
Here's a sneak peek of the wip German compilation. Ground vehicles and artillery are pretty much done, with infantry planes and ships due in a week or two.

EDIT: see below for update

Attachments

• fairline WW2 German ground vehicles.png
    fairline WW2 German ground vehicles.png
    751.3 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
When I was in Italy recently my favourite beer stop was a charming hotel/restaurant/bar called Refugio Ciao Pais. Inside they had loads of WW2 era photos and artefacts about the Alpini ski troops, including the caps in your Mt Cervino Btn unit. The pictures show this unit building a small building next door to the Ciao Pais. They also had the fluffiest mountain cat that lives there who was my little buddy for the week. Just thought I would post this as it seemed like quite a coincidence.

20180201_104939.jpg

Like this?:

Actually, the dimentions are a bit off. Fixing it.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Grey Blakburm Skua.png
    Tanelorn Grey Blakburm Skua.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Some Boats and armored cars with boats and tanks....plus moar boats. Tried to make a Standard Beaverette Mk.III but it turned out looking like a plastic car left in the microwave......
Now you will tremble in fear before the awesome might of my trawler fleet!
BoatsNcratesNboxesofoats.PNG

Greek Gendarmes in the 1936-1941 dark green uniform:
They used an olive drab one post war and a dark grey-blue one from the 70s to 1984.

Notable for chasing off the 3rd fallschirmjaeger battalion in the battle of Rethymno.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Greek Gendarmerie 1936-41.png
    Tanelorn Greek Gendarmerie 1936-41.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Thank you so much for all the effort you guys are putting into this. It really will inspire us scenario designers to get on with our work. No longer will it be a question of what units do we need, but which units will we have to leave out!

Top Bottom