WW2 Unit Graphics

@Fairline I think that's it.
Greek w/grenade & Cretan resistance:

Attachments

• Tanelorn Grenades.png
    Tanelorn Grenades.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 888
Those are pretty good. If I could make a constructive criticism: it needs less track overhang at the front; if you move the entire track and wheel assembly back 2 pixels at the front without touching the back that would nail the look of these I think.

More battle of Crete variant poses, Anzacs, Brits and a few more Jerries.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Anzac variant poses.png
    Tanelorn Anzac variant poses.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 829
The book "My Tank is Fight" covers the Ratte and other mad WW2 "what-if" weapons...Various stories project
what would happen if these monster tanks were used...A flight of B-17s take out the Ratte on it's first mission.

20 Tiger tank units could be made with the same resources. What a silly waste of time...Speer cancelled the thing, quite rightly. :)
Don't forget the KV-VI, brainchild of WW2 Model maker Brian Fowler(try fitting that into a unit slot!)

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/soviet/KV_VI_Fake_Tanks.php
Anyways, here's my further tweaked NC-Tanks plus an M-11/39 and some Soviet D-12 Armored Cars
RenaultNC-ismsPlus.PNG

Edit: D-12 Needed to be longer so i longified it.
Edit 2:Third times a charm?

Last edited:
Don't forget the KV-VI, brainchild of WW2 Model maker Brian Fowler(try fitting that into a unit slot!)

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/soviet/KV_VI_Fake_Tanks.php
Anyways, here's my further tweaked NC-Tanks plus an M-11/39 and some Soviet D-12 Armored Cars
View attachment 489533
Edit: D-12 Needed to be longer so i longified it.
Edit 2:Third times a charm?
Brian Fowler? Any idea where he's from? Although highly unlikely to be a correlation, I went to junior high with a guy named Brian Fowler.

A pile of crap with a few token real units...(Strv M/37, Pz.IV w/hydrostatic drive and a weird Bren Carrier with a M3 Stuart turret like the one at the El Alamein Military Museum)
InsertStupidTitleHere.PNG

Last edited:
The 3 on the top right, i just called the M3/Bren hybrid the "Stuart Bren" because i couldn't find out what it's actual name was(or any other info about it)
All i had were 3 pictures on wikimedia

Random Junk part one.
Still got plenty more where this came from, along with an entire fleet worth of naval units......:shifty:
ImaginarySpam1of5.PNG

Random Junk part one.
Still got plenty more where this came from, along with an entire fleet worth of naval units......:shifty:
View attachment 494517
One woman's junk could be many other people's treasures. Looking good! Tonnes of units to choose from. You'd never know we had less than 10 regularly contributing artists and several perrenials on the SL these days given all the immense variety.

Top Bottom