Yes! A Demo

Aramda Master

Trying to kill the AI!
This is awesome! Anyone downloading the demo right now? I am at 30% percent right now with 22 minutes remaining.

I'm in queue now. :)
Most likely get chesheire cat and dark terrain,but................ someday.
:)

ETA: 3 minutes in queue.

diet_punk_rock said:
too bad i have the game already. how cn u guys call your selves fans if u dont even have the game.

I didn't have the money at the time..... I spent it on getting more ram for my AMD.

100% WOOT!

For anyone interested the file is 314 MB.

diet_punk_rock said:
too bad i have the game already. how cn u guys call your selves fans if u dont even have the game.

That's why it's called a demo, a marketing tool; We're not all as priviledged as you diet punk rock.

alright I did one game as the Romans. We only get 100 turns, it was over in the blink of an eye. I'd just constructed the Oracle and founded Christianity and Confucianism.

BTW I already have the game but it's a christmas present for me so I wont open it till christmas.

diet_punk_rock said:

whats the point of spending £30-£40 on a game when you know its not gonna work on your pc. we're all huge fans of the series, which is why im downloading the demo now (even though its never gonna work). i'll probably even end up buying the game so i can read that huuuuggee manual. By the time ive finished that i should be able to upgrade my pc, but until then its civ3 all the way! still - even if it plays soooooooo sloooowwww, you know all of us who have pc's that aren't quite up to scratch are gonna play this demo to death.

Well, I installed the demo, but I can't get past the initial splash screen where it loads the engine and stuff. I can hear music but it just hangs there. My system meets all the specs except the video ram ( i only have 32mb). Anyone else have this problem?

Top Bottom