Yet another Orbis PBEM

Perpentach somehow managed to escape besieged Jubilee, young Chalid Astrakhein seems to have disappeared as well.

However, little escapes the attention of the Seeing Eye

Turn 107 begins.

Dwarven forces enter the desert, preparing for a siege.
Council of Esus spreads in Khazak.

(gps to Leo)

sorry but I will be going out of country for one week today at night.
So, there would be a break in our game (I will not hav Civ with me).
Fortunately, it would be (I hope) the last time in this year when I have to stop playing

I know Jarrema is away, but seemingly the save haven't even reached his email box. Or have it?
I'm asking because Iskender always notifies us when he starts a new turn, but it haven't happened yet.

Yes I have the save but I'm not rushing it reckoning that Jarremma isn't back yet. Will play it soon.

Anyway, I am here :)

no idea

This is a world war. Hordes of the east: deadly vampires and they undead servants, foul fiery magick of Amurites, countless legions, they all march west and burn all they encounter, civilization by civilization, to the ground.
Balseraph are on exile. Their glorious cities now suffer under Amurite oppression.
Mechanos capitol is on fire, besieged by countless numbers of predatory vampires, spectres, skeletons... Amurites set fire where they appear.

Who will be next? Dwarves and Grigori. They will be the next victims.

Bind by an ancient treaty, the Republic of the Khazad sends its troops to defend their Mechanos friends. This means war against the aggressors.

'Sire, we have taken Nubia. I will order my men to raze it.'
'No.'
'Sire, we have no chance to keep the city. The enemy is too strong in the area.'
'I know. It might have not any sense tactically speaking, but I still have a feeling the citizens of Nubia are not interested in war. They want to live their peaceful life. They fight solely because their queen is a puppet in Amurite hands. If she broke free again, she would act differently, I believe.
Remember? She said, she is not our enemy. She is being manipulated.’
‘What should we do?’
‘Give the governance of the city to a neutral party. Ask Thudr if he is interested.’

Top Bottom