You can now follow DoC on Twitter

Leoreth

Blue Period
To kick off development of 1.16, I have dusted off an old Twitter account I secured ages ago and decided to use it a bit. This forum will still be the primary location for updates and discussion around the mod, but I will announce major updates there as well if you want to keep up this way. I can also imagine talking about strategy games and history there more generally.

If you play DoC, I'll follow back.

The account is here.

too cool to be mainstream

I don't mean like "become a mainstream thing". I mean more of like "Jesus Christ there is only one channel on YT who ever done content on this mod"

I just feel that it's not getting the deserved attention outside of the forums. We can't deny, this mod has gotten big. Very big.

I don't mean like "become a mainstream thing". I mean more of like "Jesus Christ there is only one channel on YT who ever done content on this mod"

I just feel that it's not getting the deserved attention outside of the forums. We can't deny, this mod has gotten big. Very big.
I blame the fact that it's for a decade+ old game.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Seriously, if you want to do a let's play or something of that sort on youtube, I will do my best to promote it.

OMG. Followed! Hoping to see more of them tweets, especially now that 1.15 is released :)

PS: You can follow me back, but it's not all the time that I tweet in English, so there's that... :lol:

I don't intend to go to Facebook, but there was a DoC fan group there at some point. I don't know if it's still active.

there's a page but it was never active, maybe someone can open a new one and share updates, and maybe time to time screenshots from threads like "OMG what happened" etc.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Seriously, if you want to do a let's play or something of that sort on youtube, I will do my best to promote it.

Welp, i'm doing that now.
First video is now online. It's on my new forum thread.
New episodes may come soon. The first 2 are 1 hour long because i lost track on time and exaggerated on the duration. Oops

Already linked to it on Twitter!

Sorry for the bump but I came across this for the first time while browsing old threads. What happened to this, did you forget about it or didn't feel like continuing its use?

it's rude to remind people of abandoned accounts :/

Top Bottom