You flimsy cheating bas-rds !

AdamCrock

Polish Pirate
Do You really believe to improve ? XD

WTH are you talking about?

Well, it's AdamCrook. No surprises here.

And I admit! Oh my I admit I cheat! As I play HoF games, that makes me a big big cheater.

Ha, my chestpain is gone...

Well, it's AdamCrook. No surprises here.

And I admit! Oh my I admit I cheat! As I play HoF games, that makes me a big big cheater.

Ha, my chestpain is gone...

Ha! I'm so good I AM illegal. I cheat by existing. When I utter words my darkness spreads across the word like a stain on the future of humanity, spreading the cheating and pure evil ways to each corner of the earth (except greenland, the angles are bad and the ripple effect isn't good there).

And when the world least expects it, we invade............

Looks like everyone is affected with down syndrome today, me included.

I will overcome it and succesfully place my colonists on thr other Planet for I ma Adam Crook xD

I plead the 2nd because that's popular at the moment and rifles are overpowered.
at least I have a chance againt those nasty walls (developed a wall piercing rifle as Federal Republic of Germany ! xD)

To cheat or not to cheat..... stuff it, I'll cheat.

Nope. I'm terrible at this game and have only made it to 2050 with a (joint) time victory with a friend, working against all the other AIs. On warlord. But I won't cheat or go to worldbuilder. I just play fairly (on Noble) and rage-quit at the first Medieval or Renaissance AI DOW with dignity, usually. (Probably would be better if I actually tried not quitting and just trying to survive to 2050). But no cheating; I'm learning, and that's what matters to me.

Yes, I really believe to improve. I hope enjoy you belief in prove.

Edit: Oh, nvm I just found out he's on his new Wellbutrin Rx. Good luck, man.

Top Bottom