You have been defeated! / 10000 Score

fdgsgds

Mustard Enthusiast
I made a mod that was working before (slow mod thread), and I don't know what I did, but only three civs don't give you the "You have been defeated!!!" message, but they all have 10,000 score. What the heck went wrong and what can I do to fix it?

Also, it seems the game just removes any civs that aren't the three that I mentioned (Spain, Portugal, and Carthage).

I made a mod that was working before (slow mod thread), and I don't know what I did, but only three civs don't give you the "You have been defeated!!!" message, but they all have 10,000 score. What the heck went wrong and what can I do to fix it?

Also, it seems the game just removes any civs that aren't the three that I mentioned (Spain, Portugal, and Carthage).

This sounds really strange.... did you edit the xml files for civs or leaders? or remove any art files from the base game?

EDIT: It also sounds like maybe these civ's have the same artstyle, did you change anything in python?

There were no python changes and no XML changes. Let me look into problems with the art.

I have got a " You have been defeated!" message, when editing my scenarios via notepad++. What I now do is create multiple save versions as I progress.

It is often caused by a typo or a missing endunit, endcity, etc.

I have got a " You have been defeated!" message, when editing my scenarios via notepad++. What I now do is create multiple save versions as I progress.

It is often caused by a typo or a missing endunit, endcity, etc.

This would actually make a lot of sense, given I use N++ to edit scenarios and XML.

Edit: So I got changed some stuff around in the Scenario text file and noticed most of the civs have their starting cities back. However, they still all have 10k score.

Top Bottom