Your Favorite Japanese Animation (Anime) Ever

Never Aired here...O.o

Do you know if it's available to rent?

Saint Seiya for the emotion it gaves me when i was young...

Later, Mononoke Hime was truly impressive for me, and Interstella 5555 is the perfect Animation/music combination ever

Cowboy Bebop
Claymore
Berserk
Trigun
Neon Genesis Evangelion

[Edit:] I'll post reasons why later.

As a kid my favorite was Robotech.

But now it would probably be Berserk because I love dark tragic heros like Guts.

WHAT ABOUT FMA (Full Metal Alchemist)!!!! and ONE PIECE (Manga only cuz the anime sucks)!!!!!!! Naruto's good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pokémon. C'mon, you know you like it!

Well, the original and second generation one's were good, but after that it got weird and I didn't like it much.;)

Neon Genesis Evangelion, followed by Gundam Wing.

I loved Dragonball as a kid. Robotech was pretty good too.

I only watched 3-4 animes so my opinion might not be the most documented.

I liked Helsing - the series not the 3 ovas which seemed like they were made for Hollywood.
Neon Genesis Evangelion was nice too - it had a lot of the usual jap cliche stuff tho. You know: "robots", emos, pedos, gay, whiny broads, a drop etc. :D Not that they were necesarely bad, but expected.

I watched the Dragonball series with my kids and enjoyed that. They also have watched Naruto which is in the same vein. I enjoyed both of those.

I watched Dragonball a bit as a kid, but the stupid network always played it until a certain episode (when they were trying to escape the underwater pirate cave while it was collapsing) and started over. Most irritating.

I really like the Gundam Series' though. Kind of Ranma 1/2 for a few laughs.

I really like the Gundam Series' though. Kind of Ranma 1/2 for a few laughs.

The Gundam series are great. I've watched Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, and the new one, I think it's called Gundam 00. I've liked them all. Wing was the best, though. :)

Top Bottom