Your place in history...is always like Julius Ceasar!!

fbouthil

Occasional Mercenary
In ALL the games I have played, when I win, it always says that my place in history is like Julius Ceasar. I know this is one of the most useless screen, but if they keep it, they should at least make it much harder to get to the rank of Julius Ceasar.

You only need a good noble game to get to that rank. Therefore, as soon as you get confortable at that level, the "Your place in history" screen becomes totally useless. I would prefer if it required at least a good emperor game to get that rank.

I just finished my first monarch game with a score of 160K, so I think we should need at least 200k to get the best rank.

No sympathy from me : I almost ever finish at Dan Quayle or so. :lol:

Nah, I'm a little higher in the food chain, but not so much. Score is mainly based on population, so you have to kill everyone in sight and take all the cities to have a good score. Level of difficulty doesn't play, and the builders like me who enjoy a good peaceful victory always get insulted by the game at the end.

ShaLouZa said:
No sympathy from me : I almost ever finish at Dan Quayle or so. :lol:

Nah, I'm a little higher in the food chain, but not so much. Score is mainly based on population, so you have to kill everyone in sight and take all the cities to have a good score. Level of difficulty doesn't play, and the builders like me who enjoy a good peaceful victory always get insulted by the game at the end.

that is so true of our world as well.;)

Top Bottom