1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

"Your promise broken"

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by RedRover57, Oct 26, 2016.

1. gaiko

gaiko Warlord

Problem with that is, if the AI civ intends to attack you anyway (but this was hidden from you), AND you were not subject to the troops on borders restriction (because you and the AI civ weren't geographically close), the AI will accept open borders, move a substantial force into your territory as if they were "just strolling around", and then they declare war on you. That puts their strollers right on your border in their vicinity, while the effect of mobbing the hexes around your city means you are not immediately in position to ward off the attack.

Yes, I've had this happen.

2. bladex

bladex Emperor

damn right it happens don't let them AI through your borders unless you have an army there waiting for them. TED is notorious for doing this!

3. stormtrooper412

stormtrooper412 Peacemongering Turtlesaur

it's stupid. In fact, it's beyond stupid. It doesn't ruin a game but it's stupid. How many times I have converted a city, got scolded, said sorry and moved on only to get scolded for for converting FIFTY TURNS later, what the hell I dindu nuffin