1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube/chrome problem

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by Narnia, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Narnia

Narnia Prince

I recently cleared my cache, history, cookies, etc from chrome and after I did, some youtube videos quit playing. It would play for a few seconds and then just quit. Also, the loading bar filled up instantly. Sometimes I can get it to work by exiting out and then re-opening the page, turning off adblock, reloading using f5, and a few other things however I think it is a corrincidence because nothing reliably works, it's just hit and miss. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    PS: I'm running Adblock, facebook disconnect, Google's Google Dictionary, and Google's Google Mail Checker, about how much RAM should chrome be using? I've noticed that 200,000 K is quite common (right now the task manager says Chrome is using 333,484 K
    I have 9 tabs open, 8 youtube videos (however they're not playing/downloading) and this page. Is this normal? or is this a sign of a problem? Thanks