YouTube

For some reason for the past couple of months, I have been unable to view a lot of YouTube videos. I never opted into any so-called YouTube "security" program, and it clearly says on my Google/YouTube account that I'm 18 years old, so why does it block all videos that are "TV-Y", "TV-PG", and "TV-M" on YouTube? I never set any settings to make it this. I don't know how to fix the problem. What really sucks is that I can't watch video game or movie trailers at all because of this stupid glitch in YouTube. YouTube is the new Fallout: New Vegas, in other words YouTube is so glitchy now that it isn't even functional. If you have any information on how I can rectify the problem, please let me know. I tried contacting YouTube, but they don't exactly care about their members, and so they never addressed the issue, or even replied (I contacted them a few months ago, several times). Here's a screenshot of the error message I receive:

Yeah but then you can just grab it with flashgot or orbit or somethin.

@OP

1. Sign out of old account
2. Delete account
3. Create new account
4. (MOST IMPORTANT STEP) Make sure the age you put is 30 or above
5. Click "create account"
6. ???
7. Profit

I don't want to lose my extensive music collection: http://www.youtube.com/user/saturnvengeance
I just want them to fix it.

2. Delete account
3. Create new account
6. Visit old account, favorite/save extensive music collection to new account
7. ???
8. Profit

2. Delete account
3. Create new account
6. Visit old account, favorite/save extensive music collection to new account
7. ???
8. Profit

That would take a long time.

Well, if your not willing to do any work, then this problem won't get solved. :dunno:

Top Bottom