zerksees to tell story of first Sid attempt?

zerksees first Sid game - would you read about it?

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

zerksees

in remission
Civ IV is out. I am not buying it. Instead I am venturing into Sid difficulty on C3C, trying to win on my first try - no special maps - just what I can control from the regular setup screen.

Who is interested in reading about it?

zerksees said:
Civ IV is out. I am not buying it. Instead I am venturing into Sid difficulty on C3C, trying to win on my first try - no special maps - just what I can control from the regular setup screen.

I'm in. I just got into Civ III and Civ IV requires a new machine, so phooey on that.

I was almost gutsy (or brave or foolhardy or stupid) enough to go from Chieftain to Sid :eek: , but panic prevailed and I only went to Monarch.

I will gladly follow and learn.

zerksees said:

I am! I thought that the story I'd been doing would be my last game on Civ3, until I saw the minimum requirement for Civ IV. My computer doesn't even come close.

Go for it!

I would definately read it! I loved your stories 'Recovering from last place after expansion phase' and 'Catching the runaway AI' aside from being great reads they helped me improve to being able to beat Emperor (although I do get absolutely munched on Diety :( )

Top Bottom