Zoroastrianism

onedreamer

Dragon
Just wanted to say that I installed the Zoroastrianism modmod by Umarth (minus the python file) and it works perfectly. I think it makes definitely more sense than Judaism now that Jerusalem isn't on the map and Persians are likely to found this religion.

Varietas Delectat from LoneWolf also works flawlessly.

On the topic of religion, perhaps it should be Buddhism that receives the free missionary and not Confucianism?

Edit: Can anyone get Blue Marble working in this or normal RFC? I can understand not having the terrain (due to swamps) but things like the new civilopedia and leaderheads should be there. Is it possible to copy them without messing up RFC files?

Blue marble? Im so confused. I like the idea of zoroastrianism but i also like the "choose reigions" option. too bad there isn't like 30 religions, and at the game start you choose which 7 will be "part of this game".

Blue marble? Im so confused. I like the idea of zoroastrianism but i also like the "choose reigions" option. too bad there isn't like 30 religions, and at the game start you choose which 7 will be "part of this game".

But then all the UHV that are about Religion are useless since you can choose your Relegion ( China could beeline for Polytheism and Meditation and found Confucionism and Taoism ). I think that the choose religions option doesn't work very well in RAND ^^

Onedreamer how did you get Varietas Delectat to work in RFC Rand? I just copied the files over and it crashed.

Aha, thank you!

Onedreamer how did you get Varietas Delectat to work in RFC Rand? I just copied the files over and it crashed.

you should use the modmod by LoneWolf not the original Varietas Delectat. It's among the other modmods in the page linked by Al-Iskander.

Top Bottom