Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm a Christian and all, but this is not the kind of stuff I want to see in my Newsfeed!

Spoiled for creepiness.
Spoiler :

And now a days I can't stand being on Facebook. I'd be willing to say 3/4ths of my Newsfeed are stupid posts like these that say "Share if x!"

@Skwink - Your avatar speaks volumes on that post ;).

Just one between the two of them? That's one lucky SOB.

So there's two of them unclaimed! I'm not saying that women are like Civ tiles, but…

for me, women are a lot like civ tiles. I can only know of 8 at a time (but once I get caste system, you better believe I'll be an artist just to attract it up to 20!)

You can know of 8 women at a time? Wow, you're a lucky one!

All the tiles around me are mountain peaks. :(

I'm on a one-tile island.

You can work the coastal tiles though.

:lol: You guys are priceless.

and well to keep talking Civ tiles.
One is a tundra with fur, kinda nice but only for the added benefit and the other is desert surrounded by desert in the middle of a tundra.

I had a nice grassland sheep tile, but then radioactive fallout destroyed that.

I know the feeling, I once had a plains hill with gold that I mined, unfortunately someone else culture ended that

You can work the coastal tiles though.

I haven't researched Fishing yet. :(

:lol: You guys are priceless.

and well to keep talking Civ tiles.
One is a tundra with fur, kinda nice but only for the added benefit and the other is desert surrounded by desert in the middle of a tundra.

How can a desert be surrounded by tundra?

@Skwink - Your avatar speaks volumes on that post ;).
Every time I see the name "skwink", I can't help but think that it'd be funny as hell if it wound up being humorous slang term for copulation, and then I giggle. :mischief:

Spoiler :
Yep, I'm going to Hell. :lol:

Every time I see the name "skwink", I can't help but think that it'd be funny as hell if it wound up being humorous slang term for copulation, and then I giggle. :mischief:

Spoiler :
Yep, I'm going to Hell. :lol:

I'm Steam friends with a 10-12 year old kid, and once he posted on my profile "Skwinking a girl"! He probably made a play on the word "wink", but I could see it being a term for sex there! :lol:

Even if the show weren't awesome (an impossibility) seeing a girl is not necessarily halfway there.

Now I'm a Christian and all, but this is not the kind of stuff I want to see in my Newsfeed!

Spoiled Removed for creepiness.

And now a days I can't stand being on Facebook. I'd be willing to say 3/4ths of my Newsfeed are stupid posts like these that say "Share if x!"

I know that feel bro.

"Lyk if you luv Christ"

*GORY IMAGE OF A MAN WITH DEAD EYES STARING AT YOU*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom