Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that feel bro.

"Lyk if you luv Christ"

*GORY IMAGE OF A MAN WITH DEAD EYES STARING AT YOU*

Just respond with: Why? That ain't Jesus.

Or maybe quote that part from the bible which states you shouldn't worship idols. (interpreting idols as being pictures :D)

Just a random 1-line rant:

WHAT THE **** HAS HAPPENED TO THE CALL OF DUTY SERIES?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?

EDIT: that feels better. anyways, 1000 posts! :D

Trollestia.

:mischief:
:lol:

That actually might be an accurate description, :p considering the guy who made it ditched it for a different project he started, and insists he's still working on it, even though the other members of the development team admit that he stopped working on Celestia quite a while ago, much to the chagrin of the user-base.

Shame, really, because it is often used by educators and occasionally other professionals.

Potential misunderstanding

Spoiler :

I think my school has its first brony. This is a dude I used to respect.
People admit to that publicly ?

But i guess this is just one of those things that kids do which they regret for the rest of their lives when they get older.

Today I learned that if a bottle of fizzy wine falls off a checkout onto a concrete floor, it can explode with enough force to bury a slither of glass in the arm of a guy standing five feet away. Fun.

I dunno, he was lead off by people vainly hoping that he wouldn't try to claim compensation. He was very stoic, I thought; presumably the thought of his new widescreen TV helped dull the pain somewhat.

There's already an ''I Agree'' smily on this forum, no need to use that one. :rolleyes:

Also, nobody has uploaded a picture of me after I shaved onto facebook, so I can't link them to people in Brazil who want to know how I look after I shaved.

I dunno, he was lead off by people vainly hoping that he wouldn't try to claim compensation. He was very stoic, I thought; presumably the thought of his new widescreen TV helped dull the pain somewhat.
I assume you have a Consumers' Rights Law up there in Sco'land. One of those ridiculously unblanaced ones where you can sue a shop for anything happening to you in it.

Couldn't really say, but I know my employer is pretty panicky about this stuff, in part because they can afford to be, and would rather hand him a respectable wad of cash than actually take it to court. They seem to figure that avoiding the slight upon their reputation is worth the money.

Seems lots of cool and smart people have become bronies. Maybe you should rethink your attitude towards them. ;)
In other words, they're like Rockhound from "Armageddon" -- Sheer genius, but at the same time, total and utter idiot. :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom