Status
Not open for further replies.
Which city did you say?

Spoiler :

1692800547698.png

Same bug seems to apply to other quests which refers to cities : I got it for "find the city of ." quest.

Good work! Lots of changes here. I'm wondering how Persia feels now that their first golden age doesn't sync up with rushing immortals? A solid strategy was to UU rush with the first GA to get a strong foothold against a rival, but it now comes twice as far away.

Good work! Lots of changes here. I'm wondering how Persia feels now that their first golden age doesn't sync up with rushing immortals? A solid strategy was to UU rush with the first GA to get a strong foothold against a rival, but it now comes twice as far away.
Personally, I think it is a good change. I find it pretty useless so early on, but then I never try to rush things like that.

Its likely a decent nerf to AI Persia who tends to come stomping as soon as he's got a golden age going.

I don't agree to the change where Horse Archers need horses.

I had an enjoyable game playing Huns recently, where I gained a massive empire of four cities, before gained a Swedish city, & abandoning game. As you know Huns gains massive amounts of land due to its UA, particularly the capital, & although my empire was massively expanded on all sides only had one source of 2 horses. With the two mounted units though I managed to obtain a massive barb army, which I handed out to all the CS to gain great relations with them over time. Never built any Horse Archers until CS had quests for them, when I bought them out direct or built them.

The point I am making, if it is a choice as the Huns with limited horses to building mounted units or Horse Archers, well I am afraid the latter can wait, unless I have to manipulate it some way to enable me to obtain some to hand over Horse Archers to CS.

They don't have any bonus on mounted melee. Why build them over the UU?

I don't agree to the change where Horse Archers need horses.

I had an enjoyable game playing Huns recently, where I gained a massive empire of four cities, before gained a Swedish city, & abandoning game. As you know Huns gains massive amounts of land due to its UA, particularly the capital, & although my empire was massively expanded on all sides only had one source of 2 horses. With the two mounted units though I managed to obtain a massive barb army, which I handed out to all the CS to gain great relations with them over time. Never built any Horse Archers until CS had quests for them, when I bought them out direct or built them.

The point I am making, if it is a choice as the Huns with limited horses to building mounted units or Horse Archers, well I am afraid the latter can wait, unless I have to manipulate it some way to enable me to obtain some to hand over Horse Archers to CS.
Huns had a change where they no longer recruit units, this is given to France. So you no longer have the incentive to get melee cavalry that you had before.

Chichen Itza was historically built between 900 and 1300, while Machu Picchu was built around 1400. In fact, historical research can only be achieved by changing the positions of the two. In addition, if it is a system that gives Theokali to Chichen Itza, it is because the buildings that give religious buildings are concentrated in the Middle Ages. And Machu Picchu goes well with the building of the observatory that uses the mountain. The time when the trade route showed emotions also fits well because it was during the Renaissance.

Huns had a change where they no longer recruit units, this is given to France. So you no longer have the incentive to get melee cavalry that you had before.
Sorry, I didn't notice that bit. That will certainly weaken Huns, though after playing them could certainly do with nerfing. Have never played France, but after seeing this, could see them being quite a formidable civ with these changes.

Grumble, I keep forgetting manufactory have adjacency bonus now and it was implemented quite long ago.
I mean there was a tile ...
Spoiler :

1692880870032.png

Last edited:
So i Just finished a game in version 3.7.12. I want to know how the AI got the indirect fire promotion for machine guns.
Spoiler :

Civ5Screen0030.jpg

Moderator Action: Please spoiler large images. - Recursive

Last edited by a moderator:
Prowlers are an Iroquois' UU which start with indirect fire. I bet it pass down to machine guns when they upgrade them.

Does "Steppe nomads" stack with logistics? I would assume no but they seem to be separate promos.
3 attack skirmishers sounds a bit op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom