Did Putin offer any comment as to why he ignored the warning that Russia officially received from the US Embassy?
The warning given in March 7, that the attack is imminent in next 48 hours?
I'm not sure the warning was ignored, judging by the fact that there was no attacks in that period.

I'm not sure the warning was ignored, judging by the fact that there was no attacks in that period.

AFAIK it resulted in increased security that probably made the attackers delay the attack. US issued another warning on Tuesday, which Putin called "a provocation and blackmail intended to destabilize Russia.". Now we see the results.

Well, Putin shrugged off a renewed warning as 'blackmail' (his words) on March 19th. The rest is tragic history as they say.

PS @Sarin already made my point.

AFAIK it resulted in increased security that probably made the attackers delay the attack. US issued another warning on Tuesday, which Putin called "a provocation and blackmail intended to destabilize Russia.". Now we see the results.
Will you condemn the violence of these terrorists?

Will you condemn the violence of these terrorists?
Why do you try to ask it as if it was some kind of gotcha? Yes, I do condemn them.

But since you asked, my turn. Do you condemn terror attacks committed by Russians against Ukrainian civilians in Bucha, Izium, Odessa, Kyiv, Mariupol and other places where they bombarded civilian population or committed massacres?

Well, Putin shrugged off a renewed warning as 'blackmail' (his words) on March 19th. The rest is tragic history as they say.

PS @Sarin already made my point.
May I read somewhere about this "renewed warning"?
We had quite a lot of terrorist attacks in Moscow and people usually take such warnings seriously.
The only warning I saw was published in March 7, urging US citizens not to participate in mass gatherings in next 48 hours.
Security measures were indeed elevated at that time as far as I remember.

Wasn't the previous major - and also heavily disputed - attack that Isis took responsibility for, in Iran?
For some reason those Isis people really seem to hate the axis of evil.
Idk about the axis of evil but ISIS definitely hates Shias. So they have plenty of motive for that attack.

Hamas has been well received in Moscow already several times. Hamas also styles itself as a Palestinian equivalent of the Hezbollah, who are Shias, and behind them there is Iran. And Sunni ISIS hates them all.

I mean, there have been Russian airliners full of holidaying tourists on their way home blown up by ISIS before. In that respect, we are all Russians here.

I wonder what would happen if they made it to Ukraine successfully. Hard to imagine Ukraine would arrest them and hand over to Russia.

why not ? they may not hand them for free (ie exchange them for PoW), but they would surely arrest them.

and surely not to please Russia, but to not displease everyone currently backing them.

Russian NTV broadcasts false confession of Ukraine´s involvement in terrorist attack.
Russian media got order to link terrorist attack to Ukraine.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/10869302/russian-tv-deepfake-ukraine-moscow-attack/
https://meduza.io/en/news/2024/03/2...ement-in-reporting-on-moscow-terrorist-attack

Last edited:
Hamas has been well received in Moscow already several times.
It's no wonder that all the usual Hamas supporters from the neighboring threads come here to support whatever Russia does in Ukraine.

There's already a video online of Russian law enforcement filming themselves while cutting a suspect's ear off and then force-feeding him his own ear.
Sadism and animalistic brutality have been part of Russian culture even before they rebranded themselves as "Russians". Some here may still remember those documented cases not long ago of Russian soldiers beheading or castrating Ukrainians. If they boast stuff like this imagine what was and is happening in the occupied territories of Ukraine all this time.
Mysterious Russian soul, Tolstoy and ballet.

Moderator Action: Image removed as inappropriate. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
So the FSB needs the exact day and hour and i suppose the exact place too. Do they need someone to arrest the suspects for them too?

Strange as such amazingly inept organization suddenly has information about Ukrainian contacts, etc, etc... I wonder who are those 11 arrested ones in reality and if any of the terrorists are among them.

Last edited:
It's no wonder that all the usual Hamas supporters from the neighboring threads come here to support whatever Russia does in Ukraine.

Sadism and animalistic brutality have been part of Russian culture even before they rebranded themselves as "Russians". Some here may still remember those documented cases not long ago of Russian soldiers beheading or castrating Ukrainians. If they boast stuff like this imagine what was and is happening in the occupied territories of Ukraine all this time.
Mysterious Russian soul, Tolstoy and ballet.

I can't wait for the usual suspects to explain that this is a normal occurrence in any country with a strong rule of law. Removing body parts of suspects and then forcing them to self-cannibalize... I'm sure it's there somewhere in the criminal code.

Or if we're lucky we might get a lecture about events at Abu Ghraib 20 years ago. Which reminds me, has Russia ever investigated the filmed beheadings and castrations committed by their armed forces?

Some videos of yesterday's strikes against Ukrainian infrastructure, which apparently need to be posted.

Not need to be posted since it was already posted. So it is not news, only pathetic gloating/cope.

Top Bottom