Altered Maps ': To make a map larger than what it maps.

No surprises: Poland

Poland has Polish culture. It is different from your culture, like a cow is different from a horse.

Attitudes towards MSM vary greatly in different cultures and you should accept this diversity.

You just can't make a horse out of a cow (unless you are Miss Regina Meyer from Bavaria):

More reasons to like Germany

For me it's one more reason to like Czech Republic (right after the Hussites) and Croatia (which I plan to visit next Summer).

Surprises: Greece, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia

Slovenia is 1,23. You probably confused it with Croatia (0,89).

Surprises: the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Italy.

Spain 5th Best Place To Be Gay. Yay.

Surprises: Greece, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia

No surprises: Poland

More reasons to like Germany

And the UK ranks between Poland and Ukraine - as on anything related to gender.*
Because their SJM is full of fecal matter and consequently can't accomplish anything (except trolling the internet and getting mocked at home).
Same for the US , which would probably ckock in at a about 2.5.

*Actually that's quite an unfair statement. I am confident the Ukraine outclasses the UK on many such matters.

:lol: Precisely when I am listening to the main theme from Skyfall.

That is Lithuania at 1.50. Latvia is above it, directly below Estonia. Not that one should care for the names of those regions if he is not at least in the same continent :p

I blame "lietuva" and "latvia" sounding similar.

I blame "lietuva" and "latvia" sounding similar.

Sorry for confusion. I wrote Lietuva because Lietuvans are really obsessed about their language and don't like other languages.

For example, they don't say James Bond and Arnold Schwarzenegger but Džeimsas Bondas and Arnoldas Švarcenegeris.

Never call their country Litwa or Lithuania. It is Lietuva, in Lietuvan language and in its Samogitian dialect.

That sounds like sweeping statements, Domen.

Top Bottom