Beneath the Heel feedback

Kael

Deity
Post your feedback for this scenario here.

Easily my favorite scenario. The way the two main mechanics (Derived from the dynamic map overlay) work together, it feels almost TOO natural that Keelyn would be all grown up and looking for a suitor. I wish she hadn't had her insanity cured by Einion Logos... or was that just so the romance between them could grow?

Anyhow, the 'love catapult' special unit is definitely fun to play with, and I will never again overlook Foreign Trade as a useful civic... Rawr!

Easily my favorite scenario. The way the two main mechanics (Derived from the dynamic map overlay) work together, it feels almost TOO natural that Keelyn would be all grown up and looking for a suitor. I wish she hadn't had her insanity cured by Einion Logos... or was that just so the romance between them could grow?

Anyhow, the 'love catapult' special unit is definitely fun to play with, and I will never again overlook Foreign Trade as a useful civic... Rawr!

:eek: Use the spoiler tags!!!

Ya, I'm not sure I really liked the 'love catapult.' It took all of the intrigue out of the wooing mechanic, just made it too easy. I think a more subtle approach, like maybe a 'love assassin' would be better.

alright now Xuenay. Settle down now, let's keep this discussion rated PG.

you guys are sick =) going to kill the thread before it can be officially started. (feels the ire of Kael a rising)

Was going to make a comment about Kael and the Rod of loving but thought better of it...

For some reason I found the funnies part to be the part about never overlooking foriegn trade....

For those confused...

Kael just started posting feedback threads in a new subforum. I'm opening up a betting pool on whether he can finish making each of the posts before someone comes in and makes a snarky response to one of them...

;)

Woot, I won!

[Time passes]

I turned up the 'snark' factor before posting, to make up for it.
Congratulations, Zechnophobe! You win the Daily Understatement Trophy.:trophy2:

I find the scenario fun but a little annoying how it keeps asking if you want to hire troops every turn. Maybe change it to be like in Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, where its got the mercenary tab up where you have the trophy tab.

Or, maybe you should make it so that the event giving you a choice of what unit to hire is triggered by a spell. How about just making that be the way hiring mercenaries always works?

This post bears no resemblance to the actual scenario of this name. Were you thinking of another one? Did Kael decide to completely change it at the last minute to punish you (and us, as the replacement doesn't seem nearly as great as you describe)? Or where you just lying to throw us off track?

This post bears no resemblance to the actual scenario of this name. Were you thinking of another one? Did Kael decide to completely change it at the last minute to punish you (and us, as the replacement doesn't seem nearly as great as you describe)? Or where you just lying to throw us off track?

I'm not quite sure if your serious or not...

Short question:
Does the Form of the Titan pay off by giving purchased troops +2XP ?
I don't want to build it for nothing.

This scenario is a mystery. What part does Einon play in all of this? Why is he even there? Why are there two Luchuirp cities on the map? Why does Auric give you gold for killing barbarians? How did he get all that snow there?

And where are the love catapults? I expected big rods of love, damnit!

I'm assuming the team was simply messing with us and that I some-how didn't miss an entire sub-plot in the scenario.

Top Bottom