[GS] Canada Livestream Discussion

True... but the larger point I was making is that religious institutions often provide opportunities for people to sing on a regular basis and thus, gain regular practice and the possibility of discovery. How often do most non-religious non-rockstars (common) people sing?
Case in point, Aretha Franklin.

Elvis was very religious and many call him the King of Rock. So there’s your connection.

But Hu's on 1st?
Genghis. His rock bands are already on the way to steal the Eurovision!

Cleaner Armory tooltip.

What are stockpiles? The way I'm interpreting them is that there is an upper limit on the number of resources that a city and/or civ can store and these buildings increase that limit. Is that close-ish?

The way Ed explained it, it sounded like you must wait until you're flooded before you can build flood barriers. I'd rather have the option to be proactive about it.
If flood barriers are the answer to global warming then what is the world having a fit about?

What are stockpiles? The way I'm interpreting them is that there is an upper limit on the number of resources that a city and/or civ can store and these buildings increase that limit. Is that close-ish?

Seems to be. The upper limit has been spotted in the tooltips for info bar resource amounts.

Top Bottom