Civ 5 Design Challenge II - Mechanics

I know that. wanted to post an america split, it was part of Scott's idea my research.
:mischief:

Doot doot!

It's finally come time to vote on the Civilizations!

Sukritact, Natan and Scott have been the three to enter the competition!

The voting phase starts now and ends 17/06, you may not vote for yourself. The winner has two days to create a mechanic and announce it!

I'm voting for.... Urdnot. I'm pretty sure Sukritact is going to make a civ out of his design anyway.

I think I'll vote for Urdnot's Texas design.

Oh boy, 3 votes for Urdnot, and 3 for sukritact!

This one is stupidly close, so doing a coin flip for the two of you!

And the winner is... Urdnot_Scott!

Urdnott, now you have to come up with a mechanic that people will use in their designs for the next competition - just PM me.

I just thought of this and now I want to know the answer. Since you came up with the theme this time and didn't vote, does that mean that Scott can't vote for the next one because he comes up with the theme or can he vote and you just can't because you're the one hosting this thing?

I can't because I'm the host, and Scott can't post a design but he can vote for which one he wants.

Well, Scott hasn't given me a mechanic yet, so I'm making my own!

The Mechanic is: Farms adjacent to Sea Tiles provide +1 Food and +1 Production.

Now go! The competition ends the 26th of June!

No, there's nothing involving names or anything. We're talking Mechanics in here.

Yeah, but I get interested in what others can come up with. The idea I had for Pastures claiming territory around them and generating Culture? Navajos.

Ummm... Aren't the mechanics supposed to be these from the poll?

No.

That was only for the first, the winner of the challenge decides the next mechanic. Unfortunately, Urdnot_Scott didn't respond to me in time, so I had to improvise.

Top Bottom