Exodus!!!

Love the mod -- thanks for the hard work you put into it. It's light, fast-loading and works on my MAC CIV III complete AND in Linux under Wine. Bravo!

NB: I believe in a Jewish state, and we can all get along.
Shalom, Salaam, Cheers!

Shallah

The link isn´t working anymore. Can someone who still has a copy post a reply? Thank you!

Absolutely! Sorry for the late reply. It also might be a day or two to get this available.

That link is not working for me.
I still need to find it unfortunately. I think the link goes to atomic gamer which is shut down. I have a stack of old hard drives I need to go through.

Oh wow haha playing this now. Definitely needs a rework. Especially with all my text entries. I made this when I was 16 I think so take that into consideration playing this.

It is a long way to get across the Sinai to the Promised Land, going to pre-build some roads to get the Hebrews there faster. Probably build some roads in other places too, due to the large size of the map.

It is a long way to get across the Sinai to the Promised Land, going to pre-build some roads to get the Hebrews there faster. Probably build some roads in other places too, due to the large size of the map.
yeah I noticed that too. I'll be adding some more roads to the next update. Also, delivering the ark to Jericho doesn't earn you any VPs. Figured that issue out, I think I wanted you to be able to move the ark independently instead of having another unit pick it up. The only way I could get it to work was to make it immobile, and add the Flag unit AI tag. So next update that should be fixed as well. And boy, tech tree needs some work, along with unit stats for sure. Lots to iron out.

Top Bottom