Monthly Competition for October 2016

Which is your choice for Unit of the Month?

• Vuldacon - Delivery Wagon

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Delta Strife - Chinese Reef Base

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hello again, gang. Sorry this regular column is late again, but for reasons I won't go into now, I've just been sitting and staring at my computer screen since Tuesday night. I finally ate yesterday, and feel relatively normal today, at last. Small steps.

I continue to keep making changes to try to encourage our members to participate, the latest being that the Monthly Competitions Submissions Thread is now stickied in the C&C main forum (thanks Rob!). Hopefully, this will help our unit and graphics makers to more easily find the thread to submit their works. I will now also post a link every month to the latest contest at the very top of the first page of the MCST, so that it can be easily found.

A few months ago, some of our Creators also suggested that Unit and PCX makers ought to be able to sign up to have their work automatically placed in the contest (see rule #8 in Da Rules on the first page of the MCST). It's there, guys.

As for this month's contest: after experiencing the dizziness and mild nausea from the migration of the site to its new home, most of us have settled in, and we've got some excellent entries for this month's contest.

Our nominees for Unit of the month for October 2016 are:

Vuldacon
Delivery Wagon

or

Delta Strife
Chinese Reef Base

Good luck to you both! Our first poll at the new site begins now!

Last edited:
two good units:love::hatsoff: (figures), can only give a voice for Vuldacon):think:
:trouble:good work continues to:yumyum:
:coffee:
Wotan49

...and we have a tie! Congratulations to both of you! That's a pleasant result. :D

Both of these units will be listed in the Monthly Competition Hall of Fame (you can find a link to the thread just below in my signature, and can also be found stickied on the Civ3 Creation & Customization Forum Main Page - amid the threads in yellow about halfway down - no, yellow - yes, there), and will be automatically entered into our Unit of the Year contest.

And I want to remind our Unit (and pcx) makers that the Monthly Competition Submissions thread is also found both in my signature and also in the stickied portion of the main forum page. You have no excuse not to enter anymore...

Last edited:
Top Bottom