New Beta Version - February 17th (2/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not specifically related to this beta, but since I saw it in this build figured I post it here.

Been watching Korea drop the ball on this no-contest capture for about 15 turns now. The ranged units drop the city health to nothing every turn while the melee units are content to just hang around and get bombarded.
Spoiler :

Probably not specifically related to this beta, but since I saw it in this build figured I post it here.

Been watching Korea drop the ball on this no-contest capture for about 15 turns now. The ranged units drop the city health to nothing every turn while the melee units are content to just hang around and get bombarded.
Spoiler :

I've seen this several times on latest beta as well

I just hate Zulu, they were so freaking aggressive in vanilla and in this one. Automatic disable through Really Advanced Setup for me :D

I hate Zulu because IMHO their Unique Unit is so much OP !

myself said:
Changed yieldperx functions to use 100s values instead of single digits (maintain value with rounding) - values ingame still the same

Modders: make sure to update buildings/beliefs that use the new yiledperx elements!
I'm sorry if I'm a bit dense here, but can you elaborate a bit more on what this means - possibly give a "before and after" example of how codes should look?

I'm quoting myself here from some pages back, but can someone help me translate what this means? I'm using a mod that includes a changed version of the InfoTooltipInclude.lua which has several passages á la:
Code:
local iYieldPerPop = pCity:GetYieldPerPopTimes100(iYieldType);
Will I need to change something in this file? :confused:

I'm quoting myself here from some pages back, but can someone help me translate what this means? I'm using a mod that includes a changed version of the InfoTooltipInclude.lua which has several passages á la:
Code:
local iYieldPerPop = pCity:GetYieldPerPopTimes100(iYieldType);
Will I need to change something in this file? :confused:

No don't worry about that. It doesn't affect Lua. Just modders that had yieldperxterrain or yieldperxfeature lines.

G

Hi
Just played a game, i see many outdated unit in the AI armies.
(Immortal difficulty)
Spoiler :

Also, i had a crash.

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Logs_p2.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 41
  • Logs.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 50
Playing on new beta, diplomacy seems much saner, and has so far just worked.

Before this Beta, when I'd attack a bully Civ and take their cities, my allies would hate me. This time, I've taken their cities, and my allies are still my friends, and then I ultimately liberated a friend and everything is peachy.

Seems much saner.

I should also add there were no luxuries from More Luxuries in the game, and I had it turned on. Used the automatic installer, and deleted all mods before I installed. I will probably try the steps again once I play the next game.

Hi
Just played a game, i see many outdated unit in the AI armies.
(Immortal difficulty)
Spoiler :

Also, i had a crash.

Seen this and reported it aswell, even if in my case it was a UU, so I supposed it was a bad setting somewhere in the AI behavior making it value its UU too much.

I've also seen the tactical AI doing more errors than before, I reported this here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=562972

This is a tough problem, as testing is pretty hard, and we have to remember that the AI will always have trouble from times to times. However in your situation it's pretty clear that something is not right.

I'm honored to see that my art has been included in the CBP.

I should also add there were no luxuries from More Luxuries in the game, and I had it turned on. Used the automatic installer, and deleted all mods before I installed. I will probably try the steps again once I play the next game.

Issue was with the NQMod map. Tried many roles, ICE'd them, no more lux.

Communitas Map, More lux.

I have noticed that AI seems to not build fishing boats over fish, the city states do, but major civs leave their fishes unimproved

I have noticed that AI seems to not build fishing boats over fish, the city states do, but major civs leave their fishes unimproved

Now that I think about it I have seen the same thing happen, in my beta conquests I haven't seen the AI civs have a fishing boy yet

Same here. I noticed this when I was fighting Hungary near their long-established cities which didn't have fishing boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom