New Version - 3.6.2 (May 27, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, sorry, I should have checked first. It is from More Unique Components for VP (v85).

missing text too:
IMG20230607043301.jpg

Yay I managed to break my habits, skipped oracle for once, went for pyramid rush > shrines and still managed to found (as third) on immortal.

Yay I managed to break my habits, skipped oracle for once, went for pyramid rush > shrines and still managed to found (as third) on immortal.
Highly dependent on who the other AI's are. They may have been not religion-focused too.

Hello, after reading "T h e M o d d e r s G u i d e t o C i v i l i z a t i o n V", I wandered through cache/Civ5CoreDatabase.db and found that some tables had duplicate rows, for example:
Code:
select
from
    AIMilitaryStrategy_City_Flavors
where
        (AIMilitaryStrategyType = 'MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WAR' or AIMilitaryStrategyType = 'MILITARYAISTRATEGY_LOSING_WARS')
    and FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_DIPLOMACY'
AIMilitaryStrategyTypeFlavorTypeFlavor
MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WARFLAVOR_DIPLOMACY-50
MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WARFLAVOR_DIPLOMACY-40

Can this lead to errors? To desync in multiplayer? Do I need to find all such duplicate entries in order to clean them up, and create unique keys?

Hello, after reading "T h e M o d d e r s G u i d e t o C i v i l i z a t i o n V", I wandered through cache/Civ5CoreDatabase.db and found that some tables had duplicate rows, for example:
Code:
select
from
    AIMilitaryStrategy_City_Flavors
where
        (AIMilitaryStrategyType = 'MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WAR' or AIMilitaryStrategyType = 'MILITARYAISTRATEGY_LOSING_WARS')
    and FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_DIPLOMACY'
AIMilitaryStrategyTypeFlavorTypeFlavor
MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WARFLAVOR_DIPLOMACY-50
MILITARYAISTRATEGY_AT_WARFLAVOR_DIPLOMACY-40

Can this lead to errors? To desync in multiplayer? Do I need to find all such duplicate entries in order to clean them up, and create unique keys?
Already fixed here

ArtDefines shouldn't matter, at most it'll be inconsistency on graphics.

All proposals from the fourth session of the VP Congress are now implemented, including the accursed espionage rework proposals (which I thankfully didn't screw up with a third time :crazyeye:).

Is there a summary anywhere of what those implemented proposals are?

Managed to finish a game on immortal and cool to see AI building roads in war areas, not as much as me but its def an improvement.
Feels a bit cheezy that I dont need capitals to win domination, on the other hand it saves a lot of grind.
Edit: Assyria was the final boss, Assyria rolling China, Carthage and Arabia was a bit scary, had a vast tech lead and kept throwing units like crazy despite losing a lot of cities.
In the end experienced tanks, infantry and range 4 artillery did the job.

Is there a summary anywhere of what those implemented proposals are?

let me take a moment to thank @Recursive for that page. I use it ALL the time to reference changes.

Has anyone created a modpack for version 3.6.2? The fact is that with modpack, which I created according to the instructions https://civ-5-cbp.fandom.com/wiki/Creating_a_Modpack (deleted InGame.lua, UI_bc1 and VPUI folders move to DLC/MP_MODSPACK), events (Enable Events System) do not work - at a certain move, an event notification comes and you need to make a choice, but when you click nothing happens on the event icon and the event window does not appear. Thus, the turn cannot be completed.
When you start the game from the MODS menu, events open. Did I create the modpack incorrectly?

Last edited:
I can no longer trade more than 1 city for another AI's city, is this intended? During war, I captured a bunch of satellite cities from the AI, and managed to vassalized it, but didn't quite have enough muscle to get the city I want. Adding up the values of the satellite cities would get me close to trade for one of their good city, but I only have the option to trade city 1 for 1.

To the glory of god reformation is not working at all this version; i cannot buy any great person at all in the industrial ... not even Generals or prophets (i had both authority and fealty completed).

To the glory of god reformation is not working at all this version; i cannot buy any great person at all in the industrial ... not even Generals or prophets (i had both authority and fealty completed).
Just confirming, is the city you are trying to buy in actually have your majority religion (aka the one that has TTGOG).

If it does not, you would not be able to buy there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom