Random Rants : WE FORGOT THE ANAESTHETIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh also while on a run I saw a dog dart into traffic and get hit by a car. I don't know how badly the dog is hurt, as it immediately ran away from the scene, but literally it darted out like 10 meters ahead of me and I saw it get hit the like 3 seconds later (ran staight into the road). It hit more the corner of the car, but I hope it's ok.

the driver pulled over and stopped-- it wasn't the driver's fault at all.

just to triple post, now nonsingle people are hurting my job options!

A speaker from a company semi-jokingly explained that the company (with operations mainly illinois in the to new york region) hired from across the US in the past, but found after ~3-4 years [after completing main training/getting ready for advancement] new hires would want to relocate back to their previous areas. E.g. "texans get tired of the cold chicago and would go back to their girlfriends, etc". Said the company was training people just to see them leave.

It is getting rather damned irritating that my computer completely locks up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I even simply go to the facebook website (doesn't matter if I'm logged in; it refuses to keep me logged in) for every first time after each time I power up the computer. And the total freeze never lasts less than a minute. I can access facebook on and off normally at will after that.

Until I power off and power back up again. :mad:

Tonight was especially irritating. My system completely locked up for a whole five minutes. :mad:

A student at my college went missing Saturday night and hasn't been seen since.
The kid was found dead in the woods earlier today. He was a freshman and 18. RIP. :(

The title of this thread is offensive.
Mwahahaha. Now the Greek Numerals sound like a good thing.

The most legitimate rant ever: 100 PC has gone down the drain!

It is getting rather damned irritating that my computer completely locks up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I even simply go to the facebook website (doesn't matter if I'm logged in; it refuses to keep me logged in) for every first time after each time I power up the computer. And the total freeze never lasts less than a minute. I can access facebook on and off normally at will after that.

Tonight was especially irritating. My system completely locked up for a whole five minutes. :mad:
I had that happened before. Never found out the problem since I took the computer back and gotten a new one.

-> reinstall.

The kid was found dead in the woods earlier today. He was a freshman and 18. RIP. :(

Do you know him?
Okay, also if not, death around is at least irritating, if it doesn't affect you.
Seems at the end of last year, someone committed suicide in one of the dorms, and some of my friends knew that guy a bit. I have no clue about him, but the whole thing feels strange.

I didn't know him personally, several of my friends know his brother though. His brother goes to the same school. He also lived in my dorm.

Is hell at the exact center of the Earth?

Roundabouts Nanci Pelosi's bedroom, a marital aide, and 9 lbs of Icy Hot then? Metaphorically speaking of course.

AAAAARRRGH!!!!

:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

Link to video.

Link to video.

Spoiler details :
A) Net neutrality died today. :mad:

B) The world needs better timing when deciding to piss me off. I've already lost much of the fire powering my rage, because of having to wait an additional few hours after work before coming home tonight because of an appointment; resuting in this post being a lot less fun to make than it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom