RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I dislike about humid heat is sleeping and taking craps. There is no worse feeling in the world than waking up with your clothes all soggy with sweat and the general moistness of the air. Mainly the shirt, although it becomes even worse if you fall asleep with the air conditioner on a high temp like if I fall asleep in my living room which we only put the AC on in there if it's really hot and only to a high temp. Then you sweat, and when the AC turns on for a bit the sweat just cools and stays on your shirt and you wake up with the most disgusting feeling at the back of your neck especially.You'll know it if you've ever done such a thing.

I just got back from Boy Scout camp on the OBX, and it was around 105-110 degrees F all week. :p Lord, I love the heat, but now I'm back in Raleigh and I miss all my scout buddies! :cry:

Yeah dude, I would kill for some 70's over here. Can't believe you think that's hot :lol:

I didn't say it was, it's actually quite fine.

:mad:I delivered a pizza tonight to a woman waiting in line for Twilight. It was out of our delivery area in whole different town and I only took it as a courtesy which was a mistake on my part.

The the order was 13.01 and she gave a $20 bill. She wanted SEVEN dollars back. So not only was she not going to tip me she expected me to pay a penny for her pizza. When I said no she said she wanted 99 cents back. I told her I don't carry or count out coins (no delivery driver I know does either). I was also blocking the street and there was no way in hell I was going to rummage through my car to get her 99 cents. She could either give me a penny, tip me 99 cents, or I could give her the money back and take the food back with me.

She called the manager and cussed her out before hanging up on her.:mad:

ok i just looked at the canada page of the CUIA world factbook. there is one thign i cannot get

why does CANADA, with the second largest oil reserves IMPORT oil? its using 2 million barrel,s a day to the production of three.

seriously... why? just cut off importing oil and export 1 million-ish barrel of oil a day or something.

Why the hell don't you keep coins? :confused:

Why the hell don't you keep coins? :confused:

1. Because as a delivery driver who takes food to a door I don't have a sorted cash drawer or cash register to quickly handle coins with. It's a waste of time and effort to rummage for exact change.

2. Because 99.991% of customers understand our plight and do not care if they get their coins back and just want to chow down asap rather than wait for me to dig through my pockets to give them their 33 cents or whatever.

3. And no way would I ever dream of wearing a gay little coin dispenser on my belt to please the other 0.001%.

They call a shootout penalty kicks? Just more proof of what a stupid game it is.
That's almost as bad as calling handegg football
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOOOOOLLLLOLOLLOOLL

Why the hell do you have such ridiculous prices for pizza?

In America, sales taxes aren't included in prices, so the even prices are given before tax.

That's almost as bad as calling handegg football
LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOOOOOLLLLOLOLLOOLL

Hmmmm. No, diveball fans have no leg to stand on in regards to stupid names.

Rant: my stock went up another $6 already today, meaning I could either sell it and make $100 already, or stick to my original plan and keep it long term and hope it keeps going up, or hope it takes a massive drop so I can buy more like I originally wanted to but everyone told me not too.

Also, had a ton of weird dreams yesterday, like of having a grizzly bear for a pet. That one's really a rave, but the rest sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom